Gene has made the decision to do something huge. This weekend, Gene will walk on fire. It’s one of those “bucket list” level items that has brought many people a sense of enrichment and empowerment to their lives. Gene has enlisted local entrepreneur Charles Horton of Firewalking.com to help him on his journey across hot coals.
Firewalking is about conquering fears. Fears are what hold you back from accomplishing your dreams. Fear is what kept Charles Horton from the fire eight times before he finally took the plunge, so to speak.
Every year, thousands walk on fire at Tony Robbins’ events, including Oprah. It’s about staying focused and just doing it! This weekend, Gene will face the fire and walk on hot coals. Check back on Monday to see how he did!
- Massive Security Seen At Ariana Grande’s House
- Good Bye Unicorn Frap, Hello Disney’s ‘World of Avatar’ Drinks
- A Third ‘Star Wars’ Spin Off Has Been Confirmed
- VIDEO: Horrifying Crash At The Indy 500
- Southwest Flight Forced To Make Emergency Landing
- The iPhone Latte Exists
- Two Dead After Massive Crash On I-35
- Boy is Ejected from Water Slide in California
- Giant Bullfrog Found in South Texas
- Iconic Dallas Billboard gets an Unnoticeable Makeover