Move over King of Pop here comes [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Adele[/lastfm]. Well at least in the UK. The Singer’s second album “21” has now passed [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Michael Jackson[/lastfm]’s “Bad” on the all-time best-selling albums in the UK. She still has quite a way to go to catch Michael’s “Thriller” and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]The Eagles[/lastfm]’ “Eagles: Their Greatest Hits” albums in the US.
Can “21” be stopped?
“21” has now sold 4.02 million copies in the UK which is good enough to move her to 8th in the UK, and she won’t remain in that spot for very long. She only needs to sale 150,000 more copies to move up to sixth on the list.
She still needs quite a few more sales to catch the top spot in America, about 20 million more to be exact. She could pull it off in the UK considering she only needs about 2 million more in sales to be UK’s all-time best-selling album.
Adele recently stated that she will be heading into the studio to begin work on the follow-up to “21” sometime this year.
- Justin Timberlake Set to Play Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Christina Aguilera Tried To Get Physical With Pink
- European Style Food Is Coming To Legacy Hall In Plano
- Lulu The Labrador Gets Fired From CIA, Would Rather Play Ball than Sniff Bombs
- Substitute Teacher in Killeen Texas, Duct Taped The Mouths of 10 Elementary School Students
- Brent Briscoe from Parks and Rec. Passed Away at 56
- Pop Royalty Shines at We Can Survive Benefit Concert
- Kesha Dedicates ‘We Can Survive’ Performance To Fan’s Mother
- Aquaman Wraps Production, Jason Momoa and Amber Heard Celebrate with Wine
- Stan Lees Marvel Cameo Characters are Going to Get Their Own Funko Pops