Reports from England are saying that 53 year-old Madonna is contemplating entering into nuptials for the third time in her life. This time with 24 year old dancer Brahim Zaibat.
The Mail is reporting that the young man got on one knee and popped the question to the pop star a few weekends ago. The kicker is that while Zaibat asked Madonna at a Kabbalah center a few weeks back, she hasn’t given the boy an answer yet.
Madge isn’t new to dating the younger fellas. Her boyfriend before Zaibat was also 24 and her most recent husband, Guy Ritchie, is 10 years younger. The singer talked about her relationship with her maybe soon to be future fiance on ’20/20′ in January, “I didn’t, like, write down on a piece of paper I’m now going to have a relationship with a younger man. That’s just what happened. You see, that’s the romantic in me. I just met someone that I cared for, and this happened to be his age.”
Time will tell if the pop star marries the young man.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Apple to Ditch iPhone’s Lightning Connector for USB-C
- DNA Test Shows Subway’s Chicken Sandwich Only Contains 50% Chicken
- Wendy’s Is Installing Self-Ordering Machines In 1,000 Restaurants Across The Country
- Decatur High School Students Built A Monster Truck
- Diabolic Cat Gets Caught Trying To Hack Into His Human’s Smartphone
- Twitter Is Losing It Over Kellyanne Conway Putting Her Feet On The Oval Office Couch
- Jimmy Kimmel Explains The Oscars Nightmare During His Monologue
- 4-Year-Old Sings Adorable Duet WIth Moana’s Auli’i Cravalho
- Group Plays Amazing Cover Of “Shape Of You” Using Tubes, Beads, And Dried Pasta
- Small Texas Town Could Become The New Dumping Ground For Nuclear Waste