The days of looking dapper like Don Draper may be coming to an end. With more and more offices going relaxing dress codes to business casual and beyond, neckties are becoming fewer and farther between in the work place.
According to a survey done in Britian, 74% of people believe that the necktie could go the way of the dinosaur in the next 50 years. However, there are those who think that the necktie could be outdated even before then. 51% of workers think it won’t last 20 years, and 22% don’t think the tie could be done this decade.
According to the Deccan Chronicle, the end of necktie comes at the growing trend of casual work places where everyone, on up to CEOs, dress more casual a la businesses like Facebook and Google. The necktie’s demise could be accelerated by the growing number of people who work from home, foregoing the need to dress up altogether.
- Justin Bieber Clowns Niall Horan With Parody Picute Of “Flicker” Album Cover
- Wedding Photographer Captures Groom Diving Into Lake To Save Drowning Boy
- Justin Bieber Clowns Niall Horan’s Album Cover
- Football Announcers Go Nuts After Squirrel Runs For A Touchdown In The Middle Of A Game
- Watch Chance the Rapper Debut New Song on ‘Colbert’
- Allen Ranked As The Second Best City To Live In Nationally, Three Texas Cities Make Top 25
- Camila Cabello Sang ‘Havana’ & Fangirled About Madonna on ‘Fallon’
- These Are Predicted To Be The Ten Most Popular Halloween Costumes This Year
- Christian Researcher Says Never Mind, Revises End Of The World Prediction To Mid-October
- Jerry Jones And Cowboys Lock Arms And Kneel Before Monday Night Game; Resume Standing For National Anthem