Jason Segel had a goal. He wanted to bring back the Muppets. He suceeded. The song “Man or Muppet” won an Oscar for Bret McKenzie and a new Muppet movie is already in the works. So Segel has to be in it right?
It seems that Segel is just happy to be the man who brought the loveable puppets back to the main stream.
“My goal was to bring back The Muppets, and I feel like we did it,” he said. “I just felt like I did what I set out to do. I’m really happy that they’re back to where they belong…Maybe I’ll do something in the future but no, I’m just sort of happy to send my kids off into the world.”
Segel who co-wrote and starred in the movie from last year hasn’t ruled out a cameo.
Co-writer Nicholas Stoller and director James Bobin are planning on being involved in the next movie.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- North Texas Transgender Teen Wins State Wrestling Championship
- BREAKING NEWS: Fort Worth Native Bill Paxton Dead at 61
- Here’s an Oscar Drinking Game you can play as you Watch
- Why Oscar Nominee Natalie Portman, Isn’t Attending The Acadmey Awards Tonight
- Car Plows Into New Orleans Parade Crowd
- This Might Explain Why Our Own Recorded Voices Sound Weird To Us
- Danielle ‘Cash Me Ousside’ Bregoli Demanding Major $30K Scratch For Events
- Is RHOBH Star Erika Jayne Joining Dancing With The Stars?
- Did You Know There’s A Pecan Pie Vending Machine In Texas?
- Bizarre Video Shows Man Getting Knocked Out By Freak Runaway Tire