The national average price for a gallon of gas is $3.76. While that seems pretty steep compared to paying $1.45/gal in 2002, it’s cheaper by the gallon than some of the other liquids in our daily life. Imagine what you would pay if you bought coffee, soda, cough syrup by the gallon.
In the sodas category, one gallon of Dr Pepper, or 3.79L, costs $7.01. A gallon of Coca-Cola will cost you $6.78.
College students looking to pull an all-nighter by guzzling a gallon of Red Bull will have to scrounge up a whopping $31.84.
Starbucks junkies that shell out $3.45 for a 12 oz tall fancy coffee drink would have to pay $36.92 for a gallon of that favorite drink.
Feeling under the weather? Robitussin normally costs $6.50 for 8oz, but for $103.68 per gallon you could battle a lifetime of sniffles.
Be glad that cars don’t run on printer toner. That costs $800 per gallon.
After looking at what other liquids cost per gallon, $3.76 for a gallon of gas doesn’t seem so bad anymore.
- The Colony Becomes Home To An Eight Acre Food Complex From Notable Dallas Restaurateurs
- Coyote Sneaks Up On Doctor and Follows Him into The Office
- Russian Programmer 3-D Printed his Own Terminator, Complete with Artificial Intelligence
- Model Risks Life for Perfect Instagram Photo
- Selena Gomez Is Selling Her Fort Worth House
- Watch This Cyclist Girl Get Revenge On Men Who Harassed Her
- Watch Chris Martin Duet with George Michael
- Texas Plans To Poison It’s 2.5 Million Wild/Feral Hogs
- Texas Gems Worth Traveling To
- George Clooney Finally Speaks Out About Being A Dad