One half of the Olsen twins, Ashley Olsen, has decided she is done with acting.
Telling Elle magazine, “I don’t have to be a pretty face.”
Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen were on the cover of Elle in the UK this month. Ashley, the child star turned designer, has said that her thespian days are totally behind her.
“I don’t have to be a pretty face,” Ashley told the magazine. “I’ve done that, but now it’s important and liberating to be on the other side of the lens. I don’t like to be the center of attention anymore.”
She ,may not want to be the center of the acting world, but she would like to be the center of attention in fashion.
“We are perfectionists,” she said. “We’ve always wanted to be closely involved with everything, totally hands on—that’s why it works. If we step away, it stops working. I know it sounds controlling, but that’s how it has to be.”
Even though the acting duo, who got their star on Full House, are taking different career paths, they are still very similar.
“We’re attracted to different things, but we arrive at the same place,” she said. “I think we’re probably unaware of how intuitive it might seem from the outside. It’s basically one thought process shared between two people.”
- Fox News’ Bulls & Bears Host, Brenda Buttner, Has Died
- Check Out The Official Trailer For King Arthur: Legend Of The Sword
- Study Shows Flag Football As Dangerous As Tackle Football
- New Device Will Get Your Phone Charged Using Energy From Your Hands
- Watch: This Bird Does An Amazing Impression Of Rihanna!
- Adam Levine And Blake Shelton Get Candid About Quitting “The Voice,” Admit They’ve Picked Their Replacements
- Dog Lovers Are Blessed And Happy, Cat Lovers Are Sad And Single According To New Survey
- Abandoned Dog Finds A New Home (And New Job) At A Gas Station In Brazil
- Blake Shelton Takes Gwen Stefani & Kids on Helicopter Ride
- Watch The Just Released Music Video For Katy Perry’s “Chained To The Rhythm!”