This is one show you never want to miss when it comes to town. Now through Sunday, Cirque du Soleil’s Quidam is at the Dr Pepper arena in Frisco. Every show, every performance captures and dances with your imagination.
Quidam tells the story of Young Zoe, a girl who is bored with her life and ignored by her parents. She seeks solace in an imaginary world where she meets dazzling characters who encourage her to free her soul.
As with any Cirque du Soleil tour, there are clowns, acrobats, dazzling feats, beautiful choreography and stunning costumes. It’s a festival for the senses unlike any other.
This particular run has a special North Texas connection. Denton native Mark Ward has been touring with Cirque du Soleil for 19 years. This is not only the first time he’ll perform for hometown crowds, but it’s also the first time his family will see him on stage.
There are 7 performances left on the calendar for Cirque du Soleil’s North Texas stop. One performance tonight and two performances a day Friday through Sunday. Get your tickets through Ticketmaster.com!
- 20 Years Ago Today The Spice Girls’ Hit ‘Wannabe’ Topped #1 On The Hot 100
- Steven Spielberg’s Mother, Artist-Restauranteur Leah Adler, Has Died at 97
- Canine Corner: Ava
- Burger King Is Buying Popeyes
- The Hoverbike Looks Awesome & Completely Dangerous
- New Video Footage Shows Harrison Ford’s Illegal Taxiway Landing
- NEVER Play Dodgeball With A Softball Pitcher
- Celebrate National Margarita Day With Deals All Across DFW!
- Texas Seeing A Rise In Support For The Legalization Of Marijuana
- Paris Jackson Sends Birthday Wishes to Brother Prince Michael II