This is one show you never want to miss when it comes to town. Now through Sunday, Cirque du Soleil’s Quidam is at the Dr Pepper arena in Frisco. Every show, every performance captures and dances with your imagination.
Quidam tells the story of Young Zoe, a girl who is bored with her life and ignored by her parents. She seeks solace in an imaginary world where she meets dazzling characters who encourage her to free her soul.
As with any Cirque du Soleil tour, there are clowns, acrobats, dazzling feats, beautiful choreography and stunning costumes. It’s a festival for the senses unlike any other.
This particular run has a special North Texas connection. Denton native Mark Ward has been touring with Cirque du Soleil for 19 years. This is not only the first time he’ll perform for hometown crowds, but it’s also the first time his family will see him on stage.
There are 7 performances left on the calendar for Cirque du Soleil’s North Texas stop. One performance tonight and two performances a day Friday through Sunday. Get your tickets through Ticketmaster.com!
- Jake Gyllenhaal Meets His ‘Stronger’ Movie Role, a Boston Marathon Survivor, at North Dallas Prosthetics Center
- Woman Wielding A Machete & Gun At The Kardashian’s Store DASH Has Been Arrested
- Charmin Is Offering A Year’s Supply Of Toilet Paper If The “Mad Pooper” Turns Herself In
- Pumpkin Spice Brake Pads?
- Don’t Drink & Drive: Budweiser Just Started Offering Free Lyft Rides Every Weekend
- Gwen Stefani Christmas Album To Feature Duet with Blake Shelton
- Christian “Researcher” Says The World Will End Tomorrow: Saturday, September 23, 2017
- Auto Tracking Company Falls Victim To Massive Data Leak
- Right Said Fred Shares Taylor Swift “Look” / “I’m Too Sexy” Mash-up
- Celebrate The First Day Of Fall With A Slice Of Candy Corn Pizza