There are some very clever people out there, and they have a massive sweet tooth. The geniuses at Sprinkles Cupcakes have come up with a way to supply cupcake addicts with a cupcake any time they want one: through a cupcake ATM.
In Beverly Hills, the Sprinkles location is opening a 24-hour cupcake “ATM.” Customers can line up in the store for their favorite cupcake, or they can now line up at a cupcake dispensing machine outside to get cupcakes that are still within a few hours of freshness.
Sprinkles’ Nicole Schwartz explains that the cupcake business is almost a 24-hour operation any ways. The stores close at 11pm, and the bakers arrive at 2am the next morning to begin the day. This means your midnight cupcake could only be an hour or so out the oven. The automats, as they are officially called, will be restocked often with 600 cupcakes of the most popular flavors of the day.
Sprinkles hopes to have a cupcake ATM at all their locations. As if we needed another reason to visit the Sprinkles location on Preston in Dallas to get our red velvet cupcake fix.
- Titanic Director James Cameron Sued by Florida Man Who Claims He Inspired the Love Story
- Billy Bush Gives First Interview Since ‘Today’ Firing: “I Wish I Had Changed the Topic”
- Climb Mount Everest In Virtual Reality
- Cher Blows Everyone Away In Pasties & Diamonds At The Billboard Music Awards
- High School Student’s Yearbook Quote Comes From The Office, Season 7, Episode 19, Minute 14:45
- Netflix Gets Booed At Cannes
- Alexandra Daddario Responds To Rumors Of Potential Romance With “Baywatch” Co-Star Zac Efron
- Lady Gaga Honors Friend who Died from Cancer
- GoFundMe Raises $53,000 For University Park Elementary Janitor Whose House Is About To Be Demolished
- Pop Up Cafe Lets Patrons Enjoy Coffee And A Pastry While Surrounded By Rats