Katy Perry’s California Dreams tour will be making her way to a movie theater near you — in 3D. Perry took to Twitter yesterday to announce to the world that we can expect Katy Perry: Part of Me this summer.
FINALLY, my MOVIE is coming out with Paramount this summer! It’s called “KATY PERRY: PART OF ME” Presented In 3D! KATYCATS-LETS TREND #KP3D
— Katy Perry (@katyperry) March 7, 2012
Negotiations behind the scenes are still going on, The Hollywood Reporter says, but things are heating up as Magical Elves, the folks behind Justin Bieber: Never Say Never, and the creators of Top Chef and Project Runway, are throwing their hat into the ring to work with Perry.
Perry is no stranger to the camera, having guest starred on How I Met Your Mother, voiced a Smurf, and just this week making a return to the small screen on Raising Hope. On the latter Perry played a rough and tumble security guard named Rikki, sporting the hint of a mustache and clownish red hair.
- Justin Bieber Clowns Niall Horan With Parody Picute Of “Flicker” Album Cover
- Wedding Photographer Captures Groom Diving Into Lake To Save Drowning Boy
- Justin Bieber Clowns Niall Horan’s Album Cover
- Football Announcers Go Nuts After Squirrel Runs For A Touchdown In The Middle Of A Game
- Watch Chance the Rapper Debut New Song on ‘Colbert’
- Allen Ranked As The Second Best City To Live In Nationally, Three Texas Cities Make Top 25
- Camila Cabello Sang ‘Havana’ & Fangirled About Madonna on ‘Fallon’
- These Are Predicted To Be The Ten Most Popular Halloween Costumes This Year
- Christian Researcher Says Never Mind, Revises End Of The World Prediction To Mid-October
- Jerry Jones And Cowboys Lock Arms And Kneel Before Monday Night Game; Resume Standing For National Anthem