The former wife of Kurt Cobain, Courtney Love, was evicted from her town-home in New York a short time ago. So while on the hunt for a new place in Manhattan, Love needed to provide “Character References” and put down the lead singer for U2, Bono.
Bono was one of many references that the singer produced to her new landlords, but it was the most telling and helped Love land the Manhattan apartment. Love told the New York Daily News Bono, “Wrote me a paragraph” for the reference.
Love has already had a noise complaint since moving in. Disturbing a pregnant neighbor with loud music. Did Bono leave that part out?
More Stories From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Ford is Recalling 1.3 Million Trucks
- Tom Delonge of Blink-182 is Crowd Funding a Spaceship
- Rose Leslie Made Kit Harington Dress Up As John Snow For Halloween
- Lil Uzi Vert and Playboi Carti Announce Joint Tour Dates
- Pole Dancing Could Be Coming To The Olympics
- IMPACT: Niall Horan’s ‘Flicker’
- Selena Gomez Praises Demi Lovato’s ‘Simply Complicated’ Documentary
- Wanted Man Turns Himself in and Brings Doughnuts After Losing a Bet With Police
- Frank Ocean Prevails in Father’s $14.5M Libel Lawsuit
- Taylor Swift Gives a Tour of Wardrobes Past