[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Justin Bieber[/lastfm], who currently has 18.3 million Twitter followers, after the teen pop sensations tweeted out one Texas man’s phone number.
“Beliebers”, from across the country, have had his phone ringing round the clock since.ABC is reporting that the tweet was sent out last Wednesday around 10:30 pm, included a phone number with a Texas area code, saying, “Call me right now at 214 — —?” with a question mark in place of the last digit, and dashes representing actual numbers in his tweet.
The “beliebers” filled in the blank and started dialing, but instead of Bieber many fans called a Dallas native with no connection to the pop sensation.
Kent, the Dallas native who wished to only be identified by his first name, says that even though the tweet was quickly deleted the phone has been ringing non stop.
“They all said, ‘Justin?'” Kent said. “As fast as I could pick it up and put it down, it was ringing again. The caller ID was exploding with numbers from all over the country.”
Kent has had the number for more than 20 years, and has both business and personal ties to the number, making him think twice about disconnecting the line.
This isn’t the first time Bieber has done something like this. In 2010, Bieber tweeted Kevin Kristopik’s phone number as revenge for hacking a friend’s Facebook page. The onslaught of phone calls and text messages to the Detroit teen forced him to disable his number and Twitter account. Bieber, at the time, had only 4.5 million followers on the social media site. Now he has 18.3 million followers.
Kent and his attorney have tried to get in-touch with Bieber and his representatives to get some answers about the tweet, but have not yet had their calls returned. Kent said he is contemplating legal action in the matter.
- Back Off Binge Watching To Decrease Risk of Alzheimer’s and Other Health Problems
- Toys ‘R’ Us Files Bankruptcy In U.S. and Similar in Canada
- Police Warn Residents Of “Mad Pooper” Who Defecates In Front Of People’s Houses While Jogging
- Study Finds Head Shape Determines If You’re More Likely To Cheat On Your Partner
- Chili’s Removes Nearly Half Its Items From Their Menu; Did Your Favorites Make The Cut?
- Instagram Introduces New Feature That Lets You See Who Follows You
- Frisco Heritage Students Go Viral For IKEA-Themed Homecoming Photo Shoot
- Win Niall Horan Tickets
- Avril Lavigne Named Most Dangerous Celebrity
- Japan’s ‘Cat Heaven Island’ Wants Ed Sheeran To Stop By For A Visit