Thousands of fans waited and one was injured at Stonebriar Centre in Frisco while wristbands were handed out for a British Boy band scheduled to play a concert in the near future.
The injured teen suffered breathing problems as she was crushed as the doors opened around 7 a.m. All for 2000 wristbands to see the band One Direction at the Barnes and Nobles where the band will be playing.
Fans rushed into the Barnes and Nobles and the Frisco Police had to be called to help keep order in the crazy scene. Originally only 1,000 wristbands were to be given out but the number was upped to 2,000. Even with the extra wristbands some fans were seen without the wristbands for the March 24th concert. Some even in tears.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Gnash Giveaway
- OOPS! La La Land Loses Best Picture Award After Mess Up
- 50 Years of Unbeatable Oscar Outfits by Cher
- Suicide Squad Wins Oscar
- Justin Timberlake Wins For Best Photo Bomb On Emma Stone
- Oscar Set Comes Crashing Down During Rehearsal
- ‘Cash Me Ousside’ Girl Strikes Again
- Judge Wapner of ‘People’s Court’ Dead At 97
- North Texas Transgender Teen Wins State Wrestling Championship