Thousands of fans waited and one was injured at Stonebriar Centre in Frisco while wristbands were handed out for a British Boy band scheduled to play a concert in the near future.
The injured teen suffered breathing problems as she was crushed as the doors opened around 7 a.m. All for 2000 wristbands to see the band One Direction at the Barnes and Nobles where the band will be playing.
Fans rushed into the Barnes and Nobles and the Frisco Police had to be called to help keep order in the crazy scene. Originally only 1,000 wristbands were to be given out but the number was upped to 2,000. Even with the extra wristbands some fans were seen without the wristbands for the March 24th concert. Some even in tears.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Dallas Cowboy Corner Back Nolan Carroll Arrested for DWI
- Ariana Grande’s Mom Shares a Touching Message on Memorial Day
- BREAKING: Tiger Woods Busted For DUI
- WATCH: ‘Alien’ Trailer ReCut As A Comedy
- VIDEO: SNL ‘Backpack Kid’ Shoots Goat Point Blank
- Man Recreates The Gorillaz “Feel Good Inc.” Using Floppy Disks And HDDs (Video)
- Orlando Bloom And James Corden Are ‘Sexy IT Guy’ Strippers In Hilarious Late Late Skit (Video)
- Green Ranger, Jason David Frank, Speaks On Assassination Attempt At Comic Con
- Would You Buy A Used Car From This Dog Wearing A Suit? Of Course You Would.
- Great White Shark Jumps Into 73-Year-Old’s Boat: “I Was Losing A Fair Amount Of Blood. I Thought ‘Oh My God, I’ve Got To Get Out Of Here’.”