Science has made quite a brilliant gadget that lets the power of your breath charge your cell phone.
The mask may look a bit silly, even scary to some, but by wearing the AIRE mask you will be doing your part to help the planet. Not to mention those energy bill savings.
The mask contains tiny wind turbines that recharge your cell phone with each exhale.
Designed by Brazilian inventor Joco Paulo Lammoglia, the AIRE mask can be strapped on while you exercise, sleep or just hang around looking strange.
Now when you start to hyperventilating about your phone battery being low, it will just charge faster.
- Globe Life Park Voted Best Vegan Friendly Ballpark By PETA
- UPDATE: Greater Manchester Police Release Statement Following Explosion
- Ariana Grande in “Hysterics” Following the Explosion In Manchester
- Canine Corner: CJ
- Stars React to Manchester Explosion
- UPDATE: Confirmed 19 Dead, In Manchester Bombing
- Artists Send Support after Explosion at Ariana Grande Concert
- Explosion at Ariana Grande Concert Kills Fans at Manchester Arena
- Explosions Heard At Manchester Arena During Ariana Grande Concert
- The FBI Is Now Possibly Investigating The Fyre Festival For Fraud