Koalas are one of the cutest animals in the animal kingdom. From their huge fuzzy ears to their funny nose, these Aussie cuties are the stars of the Dallas Zoo’s Koala Walkabout exhibit. They are as cute as bears, except they aren’t even bears.
Koalas are marsupials. Just like kangaroos, koalas carry their babies in a pouch. You can see koalas and other Australian animals, such as wallabies, lorikeets, kangaroos, and kookaburras in a fabulous exhibit on Australian wildlife.
Koalas actually sleep for 19 hours a day. The best times to see them up an moving around are their feeding times at 9AM, 1:30PM, and 4PM.
Don’t miss this experience! Find out more information at dallaszoo.com.
- Study Shows Flag Football As Dangerous As Tackle Football
- New Device Will Get Your Phone Charged Using Energy From Your Hands
- Watch: This Bird Does An Amazing Impression Of Rihanna!
- Adam Levine And Blake Shelton Get Candid About Quitting “The Voice,” Admit They’ve Picked Their Replacements
- Dog Lovers Are Blessed And Happy, Cat Lovers Are Sad And Single According To New Survey
- Abandoned Dog Finds A New Home (And New Job) At A Gas Station In Brazil
- Blake Shelton Takes Gwen Stefani & Kids on Helicopter Ride
- Watch The Just Released Music Video For Katy Perry’s “Chained To The Rhythm!”
- Britney Spears Posts Nude Photo On Instagram
- Watch: Angelina Jolie Eat Scorpions, Crickets, And Spiders (Oh My!) In Cambodia