Celebrity Couples drop by the way-side every 73 days or so. So when we here about a long standing couple of 11 years calling it quits it really doesn’t just roll off our shoulders like so many of the other ones.
90210 star Jennie Garth and ‘Twilight’ star Peter Facinelli have announced that after 11 years they are splitting up. The couple have 3 daughters.
In a statement the couple said, “While we have decided to end our marriage, we both share the same deep love and devotion to our children.”
Papers have not been filed, but sources say that is just a matter of time.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Taylor Swift Teases New Single ‘Gorgeous’
- Snapchat Releases a Dancing Hot Dog Costume for Halloween Because of Course It Does
- Lil Uzi Vert Calls Off Joint Tour with Playboi Carti
- Drake Shares Heartfelt Tribute to Tragically Hip’s Gord Downie
- Miley Cyrus Sends Video Message to Las Vegas Victim
- Post Malone Learns Smashing A Guitar On Stage Is Not As Easy As It Seems! (Video)
- Eminem Surprises Pistons Fans At Season Opener
- Gucci Mane Travels the World In ‘Back On’ Video
- Ty Dolla $ign Drops ‘Don’t Judge Me’ Featuring Future & Swae Lee
- Husband’s Hilarious Pumpkin-Themed Boudoir Photo Shoot Will Put You In The Mood For Fall!