With a little help from [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]LeAnn Rimes[/lastfm], Disneyland was the happiest place on Earth yesterday.
Well at least for 6-year-old Cadence Cogs it was.
Cadence Cogs, who is suffering from multiple disorders, one leading to blindness, dream was to visit and see Disneyland before she completely lost her sight.
LeAnn Rimes, her husband Eddie Cibrian, and the Wish Upon a Hero foundation arranged to fly Cadence and her family from their home in Honolulu for a week vacation to Disneyland. The couple learned about Cadence’s plight via Twitter.
“Just spent a lovely hr with the most beautiful family, the Cogs family,” Rimes later tweeted. “Cadence is a blessing. She was so wide eyed & the family so grateful! A little girl’s whole life was made today and her whole family got to share in her joy. @wishuponahero THIS is why you guys should be so proud of the organization you have created.”
- Mystery Lights Above Plano All But Prove Aliens Exist
- Too Much Activated Charcoal Can Have An Adverse Effect On Birth Control
- Samsung Is Bringing Back The Flip Phone!
- Tinder Gold Will Let You See Who’s Liked Your Profile Before You’ve Liked Theirs!
- Whataburger Confirms They Will NOT Be Closing After Online Prank Goes Viral
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Leave The Fast and Furious Unless They Show Some Love to the Women of the Franchise
- Last Radio Shack in DFW Will Be Closing this Friday
- Fisherman in San Angelo Reels in 45 Year-Old Wallet
- You Can Own Justin Bieber’s Right Yeezy
- JWoww Says A ‘Jersey Shore’ Reboot Is In The Talks