With a little help from [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]LeAnn Rimes[/lastfm], Disneyland was the happiest place on Earth yesterday.
Well at least for 6-year-old Cadence Cogs it was.
Cadence Cogs, who is suffering from multiple disorders, one leading to blindness, dream was to visit and see Disneyland before she completely lost her sight.
LeAnn Rimes, her husband Eddie Cibrian, and the Wish Upon a Hero foundation arranged to fly Cadence and her family from their home in Honolulu for a week vacation to Disneyland. The couple learned about Cadence’s plight via Twitter.
“Just spent a lovely hr with the most beautiful family, the Cogs family,” Rimes later tweeted. “Cadence is a blessing. She was so wide eyed & the family so grateful! A little girl’s whole life was made today and her whole family got to share in her joy. @wishuponahero THIS is why you guys should be so proud of the organization you have created.”
- The Official Trailer for ‘Justice League’ Is Here and It’s Epic
- A New Round Skyscraper Could Be On Dallas’ Horizon
- The Sushi Donut Is Here
- Jon Gosselin Is Now A Stripper
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Wine Is Here
- ‘Assassin’s Creed’ May Be Getting It’s Own TV Show.
- Twitter Is Considering A Pay Service For The First Time
- VIDEO: Teenager Saves His Choking Friend’s Life With The Heimlich Maneuver
- This Map Shows the Noisiest Spots in DFW
- Dallas Texas has its Own Candle Scent