American Idol contestant, Jermaine Jones, has been disqualified and will be kicked off the show during tonight’s broadcast.
Allegedly he hid his criminal record from shows producers.
Jones made the announcement yesterday on his Twitter account saying, “Awww I will no longer b on the show.” His Twitter account has since been deleted.
Allegedly Jones hid an incident involving violence from producers who then confronted him on camera. In addition to hiding his criminal past, TMZ said Jones lied to cops by giving them fake names after arrests.
Jones also reportedly has outstanding warrants.
He was among the bottom three last week after a lack luster performance of Stevie Wonder’s “Knock Me Off My Feet”
“Idol” contestants in the past have been disqualified when the show deems that their work or personal history is an issue, and it seems as if Jermaine’s criminal past is just too much for producers.
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music
- Ariana Grande Posts Heartfelt Letter to Bombing Victims, Plans Benefit Concert
- Paris Jackson Mistaken for a Homeless Person
- Quick Trip Restrooms Rated The Best in Texas
- Arrow Star Stephen Amell Dominates American Ninja Warrior Course
- Angry Pedestrian Gets Instant Karma, Walks Into A Light Pole
- HS Includes Student’s Service Dog In The Yearbook Class Photos
- Alamo Named Worst Tourist Trap In Texas
- Dating Co-Workers Not Recommended But Still Popular
- Hollywood Medium Warned Alan Thicke Of Possible Heart Issues Months Before Death