When you think of the rodeo, you normally think of cowboys and country music. This Saturday at Resistol Arena in Mesquite, you’ll see a rodeo full of cowboys, but pro bull-rider and rapper Craig Jackson wants to shake things up musically. Hip Hop Cowboy Rodeo is a unique event that combines cowboy culture with urban music, and it’s an event you won’t want to miss!
Get your Irish on early on Greenville and then head out to Mesquite Saturday for the Hip Hop Cowboy Rodeo. This annual even is the only time you can see the sport of rodeo be combined with music like hip hop, rap, zydeco, blues and house music.
Headlining the show rap artist Juvenile who is best known for his smash hit “Back That Thang Up.” Also performing is Southern soul artist TK Soul and event organizer Craig Jackson, who’ll be performing music from his upcoming rap album.
The Hip Hop Cowboy Rodeo is Saturday, March 17th at 7PM at Mesquite’s Resistol Arena. For more information, visit hiphopcowboy.com.
- Christian “Researcher” Says The World Will End Tomorrow: Saturday, September 23, 2017
- Starbucks Unveils Their Newest Fall Latte
- Sam Smith, JAY-Z, P!nk Set for ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Katy Perry Shares Photos from Witness Tour Kick Off
- Inmates Break Out Of Jail To Steal Things They Can Sell While In Jail
- Nick Jonas Talks ‘Jumanji’ Reboot
- Taylor Swift Befriends Rat Co-Star in New Behind the Scenes Clip
- Fergie Premieres Stylish ‘Like It Ain’t Nuttin” Video
- Ed Sheeran Explains D.C. Jam Session with Dave Chappelle
- Texas Ranger Reveal New Rendering of Globe Life Field