Muliple Grammy-nominated and star of everything from television to Broadway, Vanessa Williams will be in town to perform for Dallas Summer Musicials’ annual Curtain Call Gala on March 31st. Curtain Call is the DSM’s annual fundraiser, raising money to continue DSM’s mission to continue bringing the best of Broadway to Dallas.
The star of Desperate Housewives will be performing some of her biggest hits from her musical career, including “Save the Best For Last” and the Academy Award-winning “Colors of the Wind” from Disney’s Pocahontas.
Not only will you get to enjoy a fabulous performance by Vanessa Williams, the evening also includes an elegant dinner and both live and silent auctions. The evening doesn’t end there! You can dance the night away at the Curtain Call Caberet late night party.
Don’t miss this chance to see Vanessa Williams perform her music live and in person! Tickets start at $500, and you can get your tickets and more information by visiting dallassummermusicals.org.
- Cowboys Announce 2017 Draft Day Party At The Star In Frisco
- The Indestructible Nokia 3310 Phone Is Making A Comeback
- Danielle Bregoli Fielding Multiple Offers For Own Reality Television Series
- Woman Shoots Boyfriend Three Times In The Most Private Of Places
- Hansen Unplugged: Sportscaster Weighs In On DFW Trans Wrestler
- The Best Places To Celebrate Fat Tuesday In DFW
- 5-Year-Old Has Meltdown After Latest “Bachelor” Elimination
- Ten Things To Know If You’re New To Texas
- Bill Paxton Lists His Favorite Places To Visit in Fort Worth
- Firefighter Calendar Shoot Ends With A Puppy Being Adopted