Eight years ago a Texas infant went missing, soon that child will be reunited with his mother. And the accused kidnapper, the boys former babysitter, will remain is jail without bond for the time being.
Krystle Rochelle Tanner, 26, is in jail in San Augustine on kidnapping charges.
The boy’s mother, Auboni Champion-Morin, told a Houston television station she might be reunited with her some withing the week. There are tests and other paperwork things that must be done first.
Tanner, who is also the boy’s godmother, was suspected of the kidnapping late in 2004. But Tanner’s family in Houston told police she and the infant vanished. The case closed in 2006 after the trail for Tanner went cold.
She was found because of Child Protective Services case in San Augustine. People were concerned about neglect of Tanner’s children. When CPS looked into the situation they had to do some digging, but they eventually discovered the suspicion of Tanner in the 2004 case in Houston. That allowed all the pieces to fall into place.
More Stories From 103.7 Lite FM
- Don Henley to Play Benefit Show at Bass Performance Hall for Hurricane Harvey Victims
- Pumpkin Spice Food Spray Will Turn Everything into Pumpkin Spice Flavor
- Photo of Woman’s Boyfriend Looks Just Like Michael Jackson and the Internet Can’t Handle It
- A New Trend In Plastic Surgery To Look Like Ivanka Trump Has Begun
- Demi Lovato to Discuss Sexuality in New Documentary
- Oreo Is Now Getting Into The Hot Cocoa Game
- Vic Mensa to Join JAY-Z on ‘4:44’ Tour Dates
- Logic’s ‘1-800-273-8255’ Gets Seal of Approval from Tommy Tutone
- Taylor Swift Meets Her Multiple Selves in New Behind the Scenes Clip
- How Apple’s iOS 11 Do Not Disturb While Driving Feature Works