Eight years ago a Texas infant went missing, soon that child will be reunited with his mother. And the accused kidnapper, the boys former babysitter, will remain is jail without bond for the time being.
Krystle Rochelle Tanner, 26, is in jail in San Augustine on kidnapping charges.
The boy’s mother, Auboni Champion-Morin, told a Houston television station she might be reunited with her some withing the week. There are tests and other paperwork things that must be done first.
Tanner, who is also the boy’s godmother, was suspected of the kidnapping late in 2004. But Tanner’s family in Houston told police she and the infant vanished. The case closed in 2006 after the trail for Tanner went cold.
She was found because of Child Protective Services case in San Augustine. People were concerned about neglect of Tanner’s children. When CPS looked into the situation they had to do some digging, but they eventually discovered the suspicion of Tanner in the 2004 case in Houston. That allowed all the pieces to fall into place.
More Stories From 103.7 Lite FM
- Watch This Cyclist Girl Get Revenge On Men Who Harassed Her
- Watch Chris Martin Duet with George Michael
- Texas Plans To Poison It’s 2.5 Million Wild/Feral Hogs
- Texas Gems Worth Traveling To
- George Clooney Finally Speaks Out About Being A Dad
- NASA Announces Discovery Of A Near By Solar System With 7 Earth Like Planets!
- Jay-Z Has Become First Rapper To Be Chosen For Songwriter’s Hall Of Fame
- Working From Home Can Cause More Stress, Insomnia
- Jimmy Kimmel Contemplating When to Retire From Late Night TV
- 20 Years Ago Today The Spice Girls’ Hit ‘Wannabe’ Topped #1 On The Hot 100