In even more evidence that everyone in America wishes they lived in the Dallas Fort Worth area, TNT is getting ready to debut the new incarnation of ‘Dallas’.
The first season of the show, which is shot predominately in Dallas, will have 10 episodes and debut June 13th on TNT. The premier episode will be two hours, while the standard show will only be an hour show.
Here is TNT’s synopsis of the show:
“This summer, Larry Hagman , Patrick Duffy and Linda Gray reprise their famous characters as J.R., Bobby and Sue Ellen Ewing return to Southfork with secrets, schemes and betrayals. This time, they’re joined by the next generation of Ewings, played by Josh Henderson and Jesse Metcalfe, who take ambition and deception to a new level. Dallas also stars Jordana Brewster , Julie Gonzalo and Brenda Strong.”
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Taylor Swift Teases New Single ‘Gorgeous’
- Snapchat Releases a Dancing Hot Dog Costume for Halloween Because of Course It Does
- Lil Uzi Vert Calls Off Joint Tour with Playboi Carti
- Drake Shares Heartfelt Tribute to Tragically Hip’s Gord Downie
- Miley Cyrus Sends Video Message to Las Vegas Victim
- Post Malone Learns Smashing A Guitar On Stage Is Not As Easy As It Seems! (Video)
- Eminem Surprises Pistons Fans At Season Opener
- Gucci Mane Travels the World In ‘Back On’ Video
- Ty Dolla $ign Drops ‘Don’t Judge Me’ Featuring Future & Swae Lee
- Husband’s Hilarious Pumpkin-Themed Boudoir Photo Shoot Will Put You In The Mood For Fall!