Madonna is getting ready to sell out every show she does around the country, so what better way to get the fans jazzed up than giving away the best seats in the house.
Her manager Guy Oseary put out this tweet yesterday:
Every single concert, 50 pit tickets will be given away for the pit in front. Pretty good deal. The tour kicks off May 29th in Tel Aviv. It hits Dallas on October 20th.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Jay-Z Has Become First Rapper To Be Chosen For Songwriter’s Hall Of Fame
- Working From Home Can Cause More Stress, Insomnia
- Jimmy Kimmel Contemplating When to Retire From Late Night TV
- 20 Years Ago Today The Spice Girls’ Hit ‘Wannabe’ Topped #1 On The Hot 100
- Steven Spielberg’s Mother, Artist-Restauranteur Leah Adler, Has Died at 97
- Canine Corner: Ava
- Burger King Is Buying Popeyes
- The Hoverbike Looks Awesome & Completely Dangerous
- New Video Footage Shows Harrison Ford’s Illegal Taxiway Landing
- NEVER Play Dodgeball With A Softball Pitcher