Madonna is getting ready to sell out every show she does around the country, so what better way to get the fans jazzed up than giving away the best seats in the house.
Her manager Guy Oseary put out this tweet yesterday:
Every single concert, 50 pit tickets will be given away for the pit in front. Pretty good deal. The tour kicks off May 29th in Tel Aviv. It hits Dallas on October 20th.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- UPDATE: Confirmed 19 Dead, In Manchester Bombing
- Artists Send Support after Explosion at Ariana Grande Concert
- Explosion at Ariana Grande Concert Kills Fans at Manchester Arena
- Explosions Heard At Manchester Arena During Ariana Grande Concert
- The FBI Is Now Possibly Investigating The Fyre Festival For Fraud
- PayPal Suing Pandora For ‘Patently Unlawful’ Logo
- Drake Gushes over Céline Dion, Contemplates New Tattoo
- Dallas’ Own Cattleack BBQ Listed As No. 3 In Texas Monthly Best Barbecue Joints
- Dairy Queen Brings Back Two ’90s Menu Items That Are Fan Favorites
- Camila Cabello’s Solo Album Features Ed Sheeran Co-Written Song