We’ve come a long way in society. But sometimes we are slapped with something that makes everyone realize that we still have a long way to go. That happened when Huggies put out a new add campaign looking to put their diapers to the ultimate test, Dad.
We can all agree that there are plenty of dads out there who know how to handle a kid. Why then would Huggies shoot, produce, publicize and air the new “Have Dad Put Huggies to the Test” campaign? We don’t know, but it got so many Dads up in arms about it that Huggies pulled the ads and apologized.
They’ve retooled the ad, it now doesn’t depict dads as inept at taking care of the kids, but it still asks to put huggies to the ultimate test. Here is the new commercial:
Is this new add still offensive?
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Pumpkin Spice Pizza is Now Available Here In DFW
- Fun Facts About Full House
- Netflix: What’s New And Leaving In October 2017
- [VIDEO] ‘Perez Hilton’ Gets Backlashed By Saying That Kylie Needs An ‘Abortion’
- Walmart Wants To Do A Lot More Than Just Deliver Groceries To Your Home…
- Impress Your Friends With These Hidden iOS 11 Features On Your iPhone And iPad
- A Mysterious ‘Ghost Ship’ Has Washed Ashore On A Beach In Florida After Hurricane Irma
- Watch Cool Time-Lapse Video Of Big Tex Getting Set Up For The State Fair Of Texas Yesterday
- 5 Best Songs on Macklemore’s ‘Gemini’
- Travis Scott & Kylie Jenner Expecting First Child: Report