We’ve come a long way in society. But sometimes we are slapped with something that makes everyone realize that we still have a long way to go. That happened when Huggies put out a new add campaign looking to put their diapers to the ultimate test, Dad.
We can all agree that there are plenty of dads out there who know how to handle a kid. Why then would Huggies shoot, produce, publicize and air the new “Have Dad Put Huggies to the Test” campaign? We don’t know, but it got so many Dads up in arms about it that Huggies pulled the ads and apologized.
They’ve retooled the ad, it now doesn’t depict dads as inept at taking care of the kids, but it still asks to put huggies to the ultimate test. Here is the new commercial:
Is this new add still offensive?
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Bill Paxton Lists His Favorite Places To Visit in Fort Worth
- Firefighter Calendar Shoot Ends With A Puppy Being Adopted
- Northeast Police Issue Warning Patrons to stop Stealing Whataburger Order Numbers
- ‘Get Out’ Gets A Shocking %100 On Rotten Tomatoes
- WATCH: This Model Got Groped On TV And Did Not Put Up With It
- Guy Makes Half Court Shot For $38K But Is Denied The Money
- Patrick Stewart Is Retiring From The X-Men Films
- Lorde Teases New Music
- The Chainsmokers Release Heartfelt Response After A Fan Passes Away
- Fujifilm Under Fire for Sexist Camera Demo