As we get closer and closer to wedding season brides are trying to nail down everything from flowers to brides maids dresses. But one thing that can’t be neglected is the bride herself. There are a group of ladies in Dallas’ Lee Park sweating to get ready for their wedding.
Instructor of the boot camp Doug Rice uses the ‘Bridal Trifecta’ to help the brides get in the best shape they can for their big day. The intense intervals of cardio and weights targeting the back, arms, and shoulders focus on the “three areas exposed in strapless gowns.”
Taryne Bolton just got back from her honeymoon and she is an inspiration to other soon-to-be brides. She took the classes for six months before her wedding and shed 40 pounds. When she stepped into her dress on her wedding day she was almost speechless.
“Oh my gosh, my eyes got huge,” she told WFFA-TV. “I was just so proud.”
Rice might get on the ladies a little bit, but he knows he’s just helping them have their day be as perfect as can be.
“It’s almost like I’m the proud papa,” Rice said. “It’s not me that does it. It’s them. They get all the credit for the accomplishment, but I feel like at least I played that role, and I was the one who was like their mentor.”
The bootcamp costs $145 a month,and you can get more info at their website bridaliciousbootcamp.com
More Stories From 103.7 Lite FM
- The Internet Is Freaking Out Over This Picture Of A Guy Staring At Justin Trudeau’s Bubble Butt
- Fort Worth Based Actor Portrays Elvis Presley For New CMT Series “Sun Records”
- The Chainsmokers And Coldplay Team Up For Incredible New Single, “Something Just Like This”
- North Texas Bakeries Earn Spots on Top 10 List
- Did You Know There’s A Pop Tart Cafe?
- NSFW: Graphic! Woman Cuts Her Own Finger Off For FaceBook Followers
- Protesters Tried To Remove A Live Stream Of A Giraffe Birth But It’s Back Up
- Beyoncé Posts Adorable Photo with Blue Ivy
- #WorstFirstDate Will Make You Feel Better About Your Love Life
- 5 Artists Who Could Replace Beyoncé at Coachella