As we get closer and closer to wedding season brides are trying to nail down everything from flowers to brides maids dresses. But one thing that can’t be neglected is the bride herself. There are a group of ladies in Dallas’ Lee Park sweating to get ready for their wedding.
Instructor of the boot camp Doug Rice uses the ‘Bridal Trifecta’ to help the brides get in the best shape they can for their big day. The intense intervals of cardio and weights targeting the back, arms, and shoulders focus on the “three areas exposed in strapless gowns.”
Taryne Bolton just got back from her honeymoon and she is an inspiration to other soon-to-be brides. She took the classes for six months before her wedding and shed 40 pounds. When she stepped into her dress on her wedding day she was almost speechless.
“Oh my gosh, my eyes got huge,” she told WFFA-TV. “I was just so proud.”
Rice might get on the ladies a little bit, but he knows he’s just helping them have their day be as perfect as can be.
“It’s almost like I’m the proud papa,” Rice said. “It’s not me that does it. It’s them. They get all the credit for the accomplishment, but I feel like at least I played that role, and I was the one who was like their mentor.”
The bootcamp costs $145 a month,and you can get more info at their website bridaliciousbootcamp.com
More Stories From 103.7 Lite FM
- Mural Mistakes David Spade for Kurt Cobain
- Post Malone Shares Stage Dive Fail
- ‘Pitch Perfect 3’ Trailer Takes on George Michael’s ‘Freedom ’90’
- Cardi B Makes Billboard Hot 100 History, Knocks Taylor Swift Out Of Her Spot In The Process
- Sybil’s Weekend Wrap-Up: 09.25.17
- Kelly Clarkson Fires Back at Trump Over NFL Comments
- Zedd Ticket Tuesday
- Eminem Fans May Soon Be Able to Own a Piece of His Royalties
- Petting Your Chihuahua Is (NOT) So Relaxing
- Beyoncé and JAY-Z Buy $26 Million Hamptons Mansion