As we get closer and closer to wedding season brides are trying to nail down everything from flowers to brides maids dresses. But one thing that can’t be neglected is the bride herself. There are a group of ladies in Dallas’ Lee Park sweating to get ready for their wedding.
Instructor of the boot camp Doug Rice uses the ‘Bridal Trifecta’ to help the brides get in the best shape they can for their big day. The intense intervals of cardio and weights targeting the back, arms, and shoulders focus on the “three areas exposed in strapless gowns.”
Taryne Bolton just got back from her honeymoon and she is an inspiration to other soon-to-be brides. She took the classes for six months before her wedding and shed 40 pounds. When she stepped into her dress on her wedding day she was almost speechless.
“Oh my gosh, my eyes got huge,” she told WFFA-TV. “I was just so proud.”
Rice might get on the ladies a little bit, but he knows he’s just helping them have their day be as perfect as can be.
“It’s almost like I’m the proud papa,” Rice said. “It’s not me that does it. It’s them. They get all the credit for the accomplishment, but I feel like at least I played that role, and I was the one who was like their mentor.”
The bootcamp costs $145 a month,and you can get more info at their website bridaliciousbootcamp.com
More Stories From 103.7 Lite FM
- Did You Know There’s a Texas Shaped Pool in Plano?
- A Vet in Dublin Ireland is Hiring a Professional Cat Cuddler
- Peyton Manning Sings On Stage With Chris Stapleton at Red Rocks
- Tom Cruise Says ‘Top Gun’ Sequel Coming Soon
- Justin Bieber Forgets The Spanish Lyrics To ‘Despacito’ During Live Show
- Spicy Starburst And Skittles Are Set For Release This Winter
- Massive Landslide Blankets California’s Iconic Coastal Highway
- Kim Kardashian Wishes Kanye West a Happy Anniversary
- Cowboys Ezekiel Elliott Involved in Car Crash, To Miss Second Day of OTAs
- Ariana Grande Officially Suspends Dangerous Woman Tour Dates