Photoshoping is nothing new when it comes to magazine spreads. A new add for Helena Rubenstein seems to take it a little too far with Demi Moore.
Twitter is going crazy about the difference from Demi’s most recent out and about photo and the ad photo. The two look nothing alike.
More Stories From 103.7 Lite FM
- Debra Messing Gives a Tour of Will & Grace’s New Set for the Season and We Can’t Contain Ourselves
- Man Asks Twitter for Birthday Drinks and Gets Way More Than Expected
- Don Henley to Play Benefit Show at Bass Performance Hall for Hurricane Harvey Victims
- Pumpkin Spice Food Spray Will Turn Everything into Pumpkin Spice Flavor
- Photo of Woman’s Boyfriend Looks Just Like Michael Jackson and the Internet Can’t Handle It
- A New Trend In Plastic Surgery To Look Like Ivanka Trump Has Begun
- Demi Lovato to Discuss Sexuality in New Documentary
- Oreo Is Now Getting Into The Hot Cocoa Game
- Vic Mensa to Join JAY-Z on ‘4:44’ Tour Dates
- Logic’s ‘1-800-273-8255’ Gets Seal of Approval from Tommy Tutone