Spring Fashion and fancy hats kind of go hand in hand. The Kentucky Derby is the best place stateside to see fancy hats in the Spring, and hats are becoming more and more popular thanks to Kate Middleton. Here in Dallas, you can get your fancy hat fix at the House of MacGregor in the Bishop Arts District.
Cassandra MacGregor is definitely the lady to visit for fancy and custom-made hats. She has studied the art of millinery through various forms, including theatrical, fashion shows, and couturiers.
She’s set up shop in the Bishop Arts District and will fulfill your dreams of having the finest fancy hats. The House of MacGregor is located at 614 Davis Street #203 in Dallas, or you can visit the website at www.thehouseofmacgregor.com.
- Massive Security Seen At Ariana Grande’s House
- Good Bye Unicorn Frap, Hello Disney’s ‘World of Avatar’ Drinks
- A Third ‘Star Wars’ Spin Off Has Been Confirmed
- VIDEO: Horrifying Crash At The Indy 500
- Southwest Flight Forced To Make Emergency Landing
- The iPhone Latte Exists
- Two Dead After Massive Crash On I-35
- Boy is Ejected from Water Slide in California
- Giant Bullfrog Found in South Texas
- Iconic Dallas Billboard gets an Unnoticeable Makeover