Arlington is joining the art festival club this weekend with its first ever Art On The Greene event at Richard Greene Lanier Park between the stadiums. Art, music, food, and fun awaits you in Arlington at this fabulous 3-day event!
This weekend is certain to be lovely, so you’ll definitely want to get outdoors and have some fun. What could be more fun than an art festival? There will be tons of art vendors, live music, and a taste of the best food in Arlington. You can get your hands on art from nearly every medium such as paintings, jewelry, ceramics, photography, glass, wood, metal, and sculptures. Feast your ears on live music from dance and blues bands as well as tribute bands playing music from Fleetwood Mac, Led Zepplin, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Santana, and Chicago.
Art On The Greene runs from Friday to Sunday at Richard Greene Lanier Park on Randol Mill in Arlington. Admission and parking is FREE. You can park in Lot J. Feel free to bring blankets and your doggie; just remember to keep them on a leash and pick up after them. For more information on this fabulous event, visit ArtOnTheGreene.com.
- Sir Roger Moore Has Passed Away
- Mom Who Attended Every Class With Quadriplegic Son Given Honorary MBA By School
- Six-Year-Old Boy Becomes World’s Youngest Club DJ
- Ariana Grande Reps Release Statement on Manchester Concert Bombing
- Police Confirm Identity Of Manchester Arena Attack Suspect; ISIS Claims Responsibility
- Katy Perry Explains History of Taylor Swift Beef: ‘Like, She Started It’
- Michael Jackson Estate Condemns Unsanctioned Projects
- Danielle Bregoli Is Going On Tour, And Her Rider Includes Fidget Spinners, A 50″ Television, And Absolutely No Pineapples
- Katy Perry Joins James Corden On “Carpool Karaoke,” Finally Reveals Truth About Taylor Swift Beef
- Police Arrest Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing as ISIS Claims Responsibility