Arlington is joining the art festival club this weekend with its first ever Art On The Greene event at Richard Greene Lanier Park between the stadiums. Art, music, food, and fun awaits you in Arlington at this fabulous 3-day event!
This weekend is certain to be lovely, so you’ll definitely want to get outdoors and have some fun. What could be more fun than an art festival? There will be tons of art vendors, live music, and a taste of the best food in Arlington. You can get your hands on art from nearly every medium such as paintings, jewelry, ceramics, photography, glass, wood, metal, and sculptures. Feast your ears on live music from dance and blues bands as well as tribute bands playing music from Fleetwood Mac, Led Zepplin, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Santana, and Chicago.
Art On The Greene runs from Friday to Sunday at Richard Greene Lanier Park on Randol Mill in Arlington. Admission and parking is FREE. You can park in Lot J. Feel free to bring blankets and your doggie; just remember to keep them on a leash and pick up after them. For more information on this fabulous event, visit ArtOnTheGreene.com.
- A New Trend In Plastic Surgery To Look Like Ivanka Trump Has Begun
- Demi Lovato to Discuss Sexuality in New Documentary
- Oreo Is Now Getting Into The Hot Cocoa Game
- Vic Mensa to Join JAY-Z on ‘4:44’ Tour Dates
- Logic’s ‘1-800-273-8255’ Gets Seal of Approval from Tommy Tutone
- Taylor Swift Meets Her Multiple Selves in New Behind the Scenes Clip
- How Apple’s iOS 11 Do Not Disturb While Driving Feature Works
- Ty Dolla $ign Announces ‘Beach House 3’ Release Date with 2 New Songs
- Did Jay-Z Turn Down a Super Bowl Halftime Performance?
- Here’s All The Terrifying Footage From Mexico City’s 7.1 Magnitude Earthquake