Arlington is joining the art festival club this weekend with its first ever Art On The Greene event at Richard Greene Lanier Park between the stadiums. Art, music, food, and fun awaits you in Arlington at this fabulous 3-day event!
This weekend is certain to be lovely, so you’ll definitely want to get outdoors and have some fun. What could be more fun than an art festival? There will be tons of art vendors, live music, and a taste of the best food in Arlington. You can get your hands on art from nearly every medium such as paintings, jewelry, ceramics, photography, glass, wood, metal, and sculptures. Feast your ears on live music from dance and blues bands as well as tribute bands playing music from Fleetwood Mac, Led Zepplin, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Santana, and Chicago.
Art On The Greene runs from Friday to Sunday at Richard Greene Lanier Park on Randol Mill in Arlington. Admission and parking is FREE. You can park in Lot J. Feel free to bring blankets and your doggie; just remember to keep them on a leash and pick up after them. For more information on this fabulous event, visit ArtOnTheGreene.com.
- North Texas Bakeries Earn Spots on Top 10 List
- Did You Know There’s A Pop Tart Cafe?
- NSFW: Graphic! Woman Cuts Her Own Finger Off For FaceBook Followers
- Protesters Tried To Remove A Live Stream Of A Giraffe Birth But It’s Back Up
- Beyoncé Posts Adorable Photo with Blue Ivy
- #WorstFirstDate Will Make You Feel Better About Your Love Life
- 5 Artists Who Could Replace Beyoncé at Coachella
- Real Life ‘Ken Doll’ Dumps The Human Barbie
- NASA Discovers 7 New Planets
- This Movie Theater Has Beds For You To Watch From!