All over America people were let down as they didn’t have the winning numbers to Tuesday’s Mega Millions Jackpot.
The jackpot will jump to $290 Million dollars for Friday’s drawing. A touch below the largest ever jackpot of $390 million in 2007 which was split by 2 people.
More recently Powerball got to $336.4 million and was won in February of this year by 81 year-old Louise White of Rhode Island.
So what are you going to do with your Mega Millions?
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- A Southwest Airlines flight was forced to make an emergency landing in Branson on Saturday night. The flight departed from Baltimore and was headed to Oklahoma City. Officials say the plane was forced to land due to a “pressurization” issue. The plane did land safely and all the passengers have been moved to the Branson Airport. Sadly due to local storms the displaced passengers might have to wait a while before they can catch a ride back home. Via NBC DFW
- The iPhone Latte Exists
- Two Dead After Massive Crash On I-35
- Boy is Ejected from Water Slide in California
- Giant Bullfrog Found in South Texas
- Iconic Dallas Billboard gets an Unnoticeable Makeover
- Groom Cancels Wedding After Seeing Footage From Fiance`s Bachelorette Party (NSFW)
- Homer Simpson Inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame
- Canine Corner: Dolly
- WATCH: Dad Pulls Epic Prank On His Son, Showing Up In A Speedo To Pick Him Up