It’s “Cupid’s Chokehold” like you’ve never seen it: acted out as a James Bond inspired drama. In a turn only the most irreverent aspects of the Internet could dream up, this video stages the song smack dab in the middle of a high-stakes poker game in 1963. Using the song lyrics as the plot, the players act out Gym Class Heroes’ hit song.
Things become especially humorous as the actors literally repeat a chorus of “oh oh oh”s and “ba ba da da”s from the track. The mood is enhanced with an eerie soundtrack and convincing period costumes. If you’re a fan of The Office you might also spot a familiar face. Creed Bratton, in a special guest role, plays the Villian. A surprise twist ending will keep you is worth watching to the end.
More stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Rihanna Praises Progress for Saudi Women
- How Much It Really Costs To Make The Iphone 8
- Beyoncé Reaches Out to Lady Gaga with Flowers and Ivy Park Gear
- Guy Loses His Nachos During Baseball Game and Gets So Much More in Return
- Walk The Moon Set ‘What If Nothing’ Album Release Date, Announce Tour
- Gal Gadot, Jake Gyllenhaal, & Jim Parsons Read Mean Tweets On Jimmy Kimmel
- Watch The Aurora Borealis From Space!
- These Soft Serve Ice Cream Skills Are Mesmerizing
- Pudge Rodriguez Pleads With Rangers Fans To Donate To Hurricane Relief For Puerto Rico
- Rapper B.o.B. Started A GoFundMe Page To Prove That The Earth Is Flat