It’s “Cupid’s Chokehold” like you’ve never seen it: acted out as a James Bond inspired drama. In a turn only the most irreverent aspects of the Internet could dream up, this video stages the song smack dab in the middle of a high-stakes poker game in 1963. Using the song lyrics as the plot, the players act out Gym Class Heroes’ hit song.
Things become especially humorous as the actors literally repeat a chorus of “oh oh oh”s and “ba ba da da”s from the track. The mood is enhanced with an eerie soundtrack and convincing period costumes. If you’re a fan of The Office you might also spot a familiar face. Creed Bratton, in a special guest role, plays the Villian. A surprise twist ending will keep you is worth watching to the end.
More stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Justin Timberlake Set to Play Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Christina Aguilera Tried To Get Physical With Pink
- European Style Food Is Coming To Legacy Hall In Plano
- Lulu The Labrador Gets Fired From CIA, Would Rather Play Ball than Sniff Bombs
- Substitute Teacher in Killeen Texas, Duct Taped The Mouths of 10 Elementary School Students
- Brent Briscoe from Parks and Rec. Passed Away at 56
- Pop Royalty Shines at We Can Survive Benefit Concert
- Kesha Dedicates ‘We Can Survive’ Performance To Fan’s Mother
- Aquaman Wraps Production, Jason Momoa and Amber Heard Celebrate with Wine
- Stan Lees Marvel Cameo Characters are Going to Get Their Own Funko Pops