It’s “Cupid’s Chokehold” like you’ve never seen it: acted out as a James Bond inspired drama. In a turn only the most irreverent aspects of the Internet could dream up, this video stages the song smack dab in the middle of a high-stakes poker game in 1963. Using the song lyrics as the plot, the players act out Gym Class Heroes’ hit song.
Things become especially humorous as the actors literally repeat a chorus of “oh oh oh”s and “ba ba da da”s from the track. The mood is enhanced with an eerie soundtrack and convincing period costumes. If you’re a fan of The Office you might also spot a familiar face. Creed Bratton, in a special guest role, plays the Villian. A surprise twist ending will keep you is worth watching to the end.
More stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Canine Corner: Dolly
- WATCH: Dad Pulls Epic Prank On His Son, Showing Up In A Speedo To Pick Him Up
- Houston Teacher Gives Student ‘Most Likely To Become A Terrorist’ Award
- Jimmy Fallon Is In Hot Water For Making Fun Of The Deaf
- Ariana Grande Will Return To Manchester For A Tribute Concert
- Exploding Phone Causes School Evacuation In Mansfield
- Mother Warns About Sunscreen As Her Burned & Blistered 14-Month-Old Ends Up In ER
- U2’s Bono Hung Out With George W. Bush At His Ranch In Crawford Yesterday
- Here’s How You Can Get A Free Burger In Dallas Tomorrow
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music