It’s “Cupid’s Chokehold” like you’ve never seen it: acted out as a James Bond inspired drama. In a turn only the most irreverent aspects of the Internet could dream up, this video stages the song smack dab in the middle of a high-stakes poker game in 1963. Using the song lyrics as the plot, the players act out Gym Class Heroes’ hit song.
Things become especially humorous as the actors literally repeat a chorus of “oh oh oh”s and “ba ba da da”s from the track. The mood is enhanced with an eerie soundtrack and convincing period costumes. If you’re a fan of The Office you might also spot a familiar face. Creed Bratton, in a special guest role, plays the Villian. A surprise twist ending will keep you is worth watching to the end.
More stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- WARNING: Specific “Nathan’s” and “Curtis” Hot Dogs Recalled
- Migos Reportedly Refused To Perform With Katy Perry On ‘SNL’ Due To Drag Queens
- Phone Scammer Claims To Be Grapevine Police Officer
- 2017’s Best Rated Sunscreens!
- Restaurant Advertising “Hottest Food In Town” Keeps Their Toilet Paper In The Freezer
- Diamond Bought At Garage Sale For $13 Turns Out To Be Worth $456K
- Ariana Grande Fans Turn ‘Dangerous Woman’ Artwork into Symbol of Peace
- Fake Homeless Woman Exposed In Virginia
- Coach Just Released A Line Of NASA Clothing
- Melania Trump Swats Away Donald Trump’s Hand In Israel