It’s “Cupid’s Chokehold” like you’ve never seen it: acted out as a James Bond inspired drama. In a turn only the most irreverent aspects of the Internet could dream up, this video stages the song smack dab in the middle of a high-stakes poker game in 1963. Using the song lyrics as the plot, the players act out Gym Class Heroes’ hit song.
Things become especially humorous as the actors literally repeat a chorus of “oh oh oh”s and “ba ba da da”s from the track. The mood is enhanced with an eerie soundtrack and convincing period costumes. If you’re a fan of The Office you might also spot a familiar face. Creed Bratton, in a special guest role, plays the Villian. A surprise twist ending will keep you is worth watching to the end.
More stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- ‘Golden Girls’ Restaurant Opens In New York City
- Watch: Lana Del Rey’s Brand New Video For “Love”
- Oak Cliff Man Stabs Roommate Because He Didn’t Flush The Toilet
- Reactions To The Unauthorized Britney Spears Lifetime Movie Are Better Than The Movie Itself
- Vin Diesel, Pop Sensation? Actor Featured In New Duet With Selena Gomez
- Danielle Bregoli Declares War On The Kardashians: “B****, Ain’t Nobody Scared Of Hurr”
- PBR To Open Country Bar At Developing Texas Live! Property In Arlington
- Wrong Fort Worth Home Gutted And Stripped After Contractor Makes Mistakes
- Mom Sends Son Care Package With The Trash He Forgot To Take Out
- The Worst Things You Can Do At Starbucks, According To A Barista