It’s “Cupid’s Chokehold” like you’ve never seen it: acted out as a James Bond inspired drama. In a turn only the most irreverent aspects of the Internet could dream up, this video stages the song smack dab in the middle of a high-stakes poker game in 1963. Using the song lyrics as the plot, the players act out Gym Class Heroes’ hit song.
Things become especially humorous as the actors literally repeat a chorus of “oh oh oh”s and “ba ba da da”s from the track. The mood is enhanced with an eerie soundtrack and convincing period costumes. If you’re a fan of The Office you might also spot a familiar face. Creed Bratton, in a special guest role, plays the Villian. A surprise twist ending will keep you is worth watching to the end.
More stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Gal Gadot Almost Gave Up Acting Before Landing Wonder Woman Role
- Did You Know There’s a Texas Shaped Pool in Plano?
- A Vet in Dublin Ireland is Hiring a Professional Cat Cuddler
- Peyton Manning Sings On Stage With Chris Stapleton at Red Rocks
- Tom Cruise Says ‘Top Gun’ Sequel Coming Soon
- Justin Bieber Forgets The Spanish Lyrics To ‘Despacito’ During Live Show
- Spicy Starburst And Skittles Are Set For Release This Winter
- Massive Landslide Blankets California’s Iconic Coastal Highway
- Kim Kardashian Wishes Kanye West a Happy Anniversary
- Cowboys Ezekiel Elliott Involved in Car Crash, To Miss Second Day of OTAs