It’s “Cupid’s Chokehold” like you’ve never seen it: acted out as a James Bond inspired drama. In a turn only the most irreverent aspects of the Internet could dream up, this video stages the song smack dab in the middle of a high-stakes poker game in 1963. Using the song lyrics as the plot, the players act out Gym Class Heroes’ hit song.
Things become especially humorous as the actors literally repeat a chorus of “oh oh oh”s and “ba ba da da”s from the track. The mood is enhanced with an eerie soundtrack and convincing period costumes. If you’re a fan of The Office you might also spot a familiar face. Creed Bratton, in a special guest role, plays the Villian. A surprise twist ending will keep you is worth watching to the end.
More stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- This Might Explain Why Our Own Recorded Voices Sound Weird To Us
- Danielle ‘Cash Me Ousside’ Bregoli Demanding Major $30K Scratch For Events
- Is RHOBH Star Erika Jayne Joining Dancing With The Stars?
- Did You Know There’s A Pecan Pie Vending Machine In Texas?
- Bizarre Video Shows Man Getting Knocked Out By Freak Runaway Tire
- Sources Say ‘Today’ Show Staffer Leaked Infamous Billy Bush/Donald Trump Tape
- This Woman Has Been Documenting Her Life as a Third Wheel
- This Dog Pays for His Own Treats
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson Made an Oscars Promise to In-N-Out Employees
- This iPhone 7 Exploded For No Reason