It’s “Cupid’s Chokehold” like you’ve never seen it: acted out as a James Bond inspired drama. In a turn only the most irreverent aspects of the Internet could dream up, this video stages the song smack dab in the middle of a high-stakes poker game in 1963. Using the song lyrics as the plot, the players act out Gym Class Heroes’ hit song.
Things become especially humorous as the actors literally repeat a chorus of “oh oh oh”s and “ba ba da da”s from the track. The mood is enhanced with an eerie soundtrack and convincing period costumes. If you’re a fan of The Office you might also spot a familiar face. Creed Bratton, in a special guest role, plays the Villian. A surprise twist ending will keep you is worth watching to the end.
More stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Sybil’s Weekend Wrap-Up: 09.25.17
- Kelly Clarkson Fires Back at Trump Over NFL Comments
- Zedd Ticket Tuesday
- Eminem Fans May Soon Be Able to Own a Piece of His Royalties
- Petting Your Chihuahua Is (NOT) So Relaxing
- Beyoncé and JAY-Z Buy $26 Million Hamptons Mansion
- College Student Gets Locked In Cave For Three Days After School Field Trip; Survived By Licking Water Off Cave Walls
- [VIDEO] Bill Nye Crashes Bikini Dance Party In Elevator
- IPAs Might Be Giving You Man Boobs and Here’s Why
- J. Cole Wants You to Boycott the NFL