It’s “Cupid’s Chokehold” like you’ve never seen it: acted out as a James Bond inspired drama. In a turn only the most irreverent aspects of the Internet could dream up, this video stages the song smack dab in the middle of a high-stakes poker game in 1963. Using the song lyrics as the plot, the players act out Gym Class Heroes’ hit song.
Things become especially humorous as the actors literally repeat a chorus of “oh oh oh”s and “ba ba da da”s from the track. The mood is enhanced with an eerie soundtrack and convincing period costumes. If you’re a fan of The Office you might also spot a familiar face. Creed Bratton, in a special guest role, plays the Villian. A surprise twist ending will keep you is worth watching to the end.
More stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- The New York Times to Air Ad for the First Time Ever During Academy Awards
- Man Grades and Posts Apology Letter From Ex-Girlfriend And It Goes Viral
- Lyft Is Coming to 54 New Cities a Month After Launching in 40
- DFW Housing Market Continues to Rise in January
- Live Stream Of Giraffes Flagged On YouTube For “Nudity And Sexual Conduct”
- Test Your Balance With Brand New Workout Coming To Dallas: Floating Yoga
- Rihanna Wins Harvard’s Humanitarian of the Year Award
- Fort Worth Service Dog Celebrates Graduation By Getting Married To Another Service Dog
- The 5 Biggest Changes Coming To DFW In The Next Ten Years
- Sinead O’Connor Apologizes for Accusing Arsenio Hall of Giving Prince Drugs