Reese Witherspoon has two reasons to celebrate today.
It is the actresses 36th birthday, and she is expecting her first child with husband Jim Toth.
E!Onine is reporting that Resse is due in the fall, and her and husband Jim Toth have been trying to get pregnant since just after their wedding last March.
Rumors have been circulating the web since some photos have surfaced of Reese in looser than normal clothing. The E!Online source says Reese has only started showing in the last two weeks, and looks further along than she is.
This will be Reese’s third child, she has two children from her previous marriage with Ryan Phillippe.
- Man Tries To Kill Spider With Propane Torch; Burns House Down
- Emilio Estevez Was Hollywood’s Most Profitable Actor Over The Last 40 Years
- Lego Unveils New Set Dedicated To The Women Of NASA
- P!nk Says Christina Aguilera ‘Took a Swing’ at her in a Club
- Selena Gomez Teases Marshmello Collaboration ‘Wolves’
- Nick Jonas Releases New Track ‘Home’
- Liam Payne Drops New Track ‘Bedroom Floor’
- Little Boy Gets Stuck Inside Claw Machine; Workers Smash Glass In Order To Rescue Him
- Southwest Airlines Celebrates Their First “Unmanned” Flight Featuring An All-Female Crew
- Japanese Designer Introduces “Thong Jeans,” And We Don’t Understand Them, Either