Come out to their open house and bring the kids! There will tons of great activities and workshops. Get your own garden looking fabulous with all the helpful tips and tricks for the season! Learn what to plant to make your yard a butterfly heaven! There will also be food, fun, and oodles of door prizes! Pay a visit to the Protective Animal League to adopt an adorable pet into their forever homes. The Easter Bunny will be hopping in for pictures with the kids. The first 100 guests get amazing prizes!
The Brumley Gardens are located 10540 Church Road, take the Plano Road exit off LBJ. The Spring Festival is Sunday, March 25th between 12PM and 5PM. For more information, check out this flyer!
- WARNING: Specific “Nathan’s” and “Curtis” Hot Dogs Recalled
- Migos Reportedly Refused To Perform With Katy Perry On ‘SNL’ Due To Drag Queens
- Phone Scammer Claims To Be Grapevine Police Officer
- 2017’s Best Rated Sunscreens!
- Restaurant Advertising “Hottest Food In Town” Keeps Their Toilet Paper In The Freezer
- Diamond Bought At Garage Sale For $13 Turns Out To Be Worth $456K
- Ariana Grande Fans Turn ‘Dangerous Woman’ Artwork into Symbol of Peace
- Fake Homeless Woman Exposed In Virginia
- Coach Just Released A Line Of NASA Clothing
- Melania Trump Swats Away Donald Trump’s Hand In Israel