Leigh Ann should have gone to Brazil. Late last year Leigh Ann got a little Botox done, but she paid for it. In Brazil there are doctors just giving the stuff away.
Twenty-Five percent of the Brazilian population is below the poverty line, but that shouldn’t stop them from getting some cosmetic treatments. The Associated Press is reporting that over 220 plastic surgery clinics in Brazil offer complementary Botox, chemical peels and cellulite treatments.
The clinics claim, “Beauty is a right and the poor deserve to be ravishing, too.”
Dr. Nelson Rosas, the founder of the Brazilian Society of Aesthetic Medicine, estimates his Rio office has performed over 14,000 free procedures. “We’re actually treating something very important,” he said. “The patient’s self-esteem.”
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music
- Ariana Grande Posts Heartfelt Letter to Bombing Victims, Plans Benefit Concert
- Paris Jackson Mistaken for a Homeless Person
- Quick Trip Restrooms Rated The Best in Texas
- Arrow Star Stephen Amell Dominates American Ninja Warrior Course
- Angry Pedestrian Gets Instant Karma, Walks Into A Light Pole
- HS Includes Student’s Service Dog In The Yearbook Class Photos
- Alamo Named Worst Tourist Trap In Texas
- Dating Co-Workers Not Recommended But Still Popular
- Hollywood Medium Warned Alan Thicke Of Possible Heart Issues Months Before Death