Leigh Ann should have gone to Brazil. Late last year Leigh Ann got a little Botox done, but she paid for it. In Brazil there are doctors just giving the stuff away.
Twenty-Five percent of the Brazilian population is below the poverty line, but that shouldn’t stop them from getting some cosmetic treatments. The Associated Press is reporting that over 220 plastic surgery clinics in Brazil offer complementary Botox, chemical peels and cellulite treatments.
The clinics claim, “Beauty is a right and the poor deserve to be ravishing, too.”
Dr. Nelson Rosas, the founder of the Brazilian Society of Aesthetic Medicine, estimates his Rio office has performed over 14,000 free procedures. “We’re actually treating something very important,” he said. “The patient’s self-esteem.”
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Donald Glover And James Earl Jones Cast In New Live Action ‘Lion King’ Movie
- Carrie Underwood Admits To Putting Makeup On Her Husband
- Win $500 Starting Tomorrow With Fast In The Morning!
- Judge Officially Rules “Snuggies” Are Blankets And Not Clothing For Tax Purposes
- Dallas Restaurant Offers Burger With Melted Cheese Stuffed In The Bun
- San Francisco Passes Law Requiring Pet Shops To Sell Only Rescue Animals
- President Trump’s Motorcade Struck by Object, 5 Children Face Charges
- Here’s A Video Of Dogs Fighting Snowmen
- Celebrities With The Highest I.Q.; Prepare To Be Surprised
- Unskippable Ads On YouTube Are A Thing Of The Past