Tall. Skinny. Dainty. Blond. Those are all words that are normally associated with Barbie. The toy’s maker Mattel is thinking about changing the look of Barbie for a Katniss Everdeen inspired doll based on the popular book series and record breaking movie The Hunger Games.
Mattel points out that the doll is “inspired” by Katniss and is meant “specifically for the adult collector.” However no word yet on if it will be in stores.
Images also have not been leaked.
This isn’t the first time Mattel has tried to cash in on recent pop culture phenomenon. They already have a Bella doll and a Bella bride doll for the Twlight series.
The real question is what outfit would you put Katniss in? The reaping dress? Her father’s leather jacket? Her ‘Girl on Fire’ dress? The options are endless.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Protesters Tried To Remove A Live Stream Of A Giraffe Birth But It’s Back Up
- #WorstFirstDate Will Make You Feel Better About Your Love Life
- Real Life ‘Ken Doll’ Dumps The Human Barbie
- NASA Discovers 7 New Planets
- This Movie Theater Has Beds For You To Watch From!
- Dry Winter Brings Wildfire Alerts Today In Texas, Oklahoma and New Mexico
- Walking Dead T-Shirt Pulled From Shelves For Being Racist
- Urban Outfitters Is Selling An AOL T-Shirt For $45
- Forget What You Heard, Chip & Joanna Gaines Are Not Leaving Texas
- Beyoncé Cancels Coachella Performances