Tall. Skinny. Dainty. Blond. Those are all words that are normally associated with Barbie. The toy’s maker Mattel is thinking about changing the look of Barbie for a Katniss Everdeen inspired doll based on the popular book series and record breaking movie The Hunger Games.
Mattel points out that the doll is “inspired” by Katniss and is meant “specifically for the adult collector.” However no word yet on if it will be in stores.
Images also have not been leaked.
This isn’t the first time Mattel has tried to cash in on recent pop culture phenomenon. They already have a Bella doll and a Bella bride doll for the Twlight series.
The real question is what outfit would you put Katniss in? The reaping dress? Her father’s leather jacket? Her ‘Girl on Fire’ dress? The options are endless.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Koala Survives Ten Mile Ride Clutching Inside Of Car’s Axle
- Man Bitten In The Face By The Rattlesnake He Was Trying To Barbecue
- Canadian Punk Band Accidentally Pressed Onto Beyoncé ‘Lemonade’ Vinyl
- Taylor Swift Sued For Ripping Off Lyrics For 2014’s “Shake It Off”
- Yale University Drops Terms “Freshman” And “Upperclassman” In Favor Of Gender Neutral “First Year” And “Upper-Level Students”
- Fort Worth! Be Aware Of A Naked Man On A Bicycle Attacking Joggers!
- Drop Everything And Start Instagramming, Social Media Influencers Earn Up To $500 Per Post
- There’s Something a Little Off with the New Tomb Raider Poster
- People Are Not Happy with The New Queso Dip From Chipotle
- If Children Cry Around You, They Might Think You’re Ugly