Madonna’s 15-year-old daughter, Lourdes Leon Ciccone, was caught smoking over the weekend.
I wonder what it is like to be grounded by Madonna.
The legal age for smoking is 18, and despite the fact that she owns her own fashion label, still can’t legally smoke.
According to Entertainmentwise.com the 15-year-old was seen hanging with friends and smoking a cigarette this weekend.
Even with the presence of police, Lourdes Leon continued to smoke. Though it is reported she tried to hide it.
Lourdes is Madonna’s oldest child with fitness trainer Carlos Leon.
- Justin Timberlake Set to Play Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Christina Aguilera Tried To Get Physical With Pink
- European Style Food Is Coming To Legacy Hall In Plano
- Lulu The Labrador Gets Fired From CIA, Would Rather Play Ball than Sniff Bombs
- Substitute Teacher in Killeen Texas, Duct Taped The Mouths of 10 Elementary School Students
- Brent Briscoe from Parks and Rec. Passed Away at 56
- Pop Royalty Shines at We Can Survive Benefit Concert
- Kesha Dedicates ‘We Can Survive’ Performance To Fan’s Mother
- Aquaman Wraps Production, Jason Momoa and Amber Heard Celebrate with Wine
- Stan Lees Marvel Cameo Characters are Going to Get Their Own Funko Pops