Madonna’s 15-year-old daughter, Lourdes Leon Ciccone, was caught smoking over the weekend.
I wonder what it is like to be grounded by Madonna.
The legal age for smoking is 18, and despite the fact that she owns her own fashion label, still can’t legally smoke.
According to Entertainmentwise.com the 15-year-old was seen hanging with friends and smoking a cigarette this weekend.
Even with the presence of police, Lourdes Leon continued to smoke. Though it is reported she tried to hide it.
Lourdes is Madonna’s oldest child with fitness trainer Carlos Leon.
- Ed Sheeran Lets Girlfriend Wear His Shoes After She Breaks Hers
- Britain’s Tallest Man, “Game Of Thrones” And “Avengers” Actor Dies At 36
- Cameras Catch Chrissy Teigen Napping In The Middle Of The Oscars
- Adele Congratulates Emma Stone, ‘Moonlight’ after Oscars Win
- Good Neighbor Brewery Opens In Wylie, Owners Want It To Be “Community-Centric”
- Justin Timberlake Blows Up on Twitter Following Oscars Performance
- Watch Sting Perform ‘The Empty Chair’ at the Oscars
- Katy Perry, Questlove, Others React to Oscars’ ‘La La Land’ Flub
- Man Arrested After Stabbing Himself To Get A Day Off Work
- ‘Moonlight’ Triumphs Over ‘La La Land’ in Stunning Oscars Twist