Lauren Scruggs, the Plano model who had an accident involving a airplane propeller last year, rejected a a payment of $200,000 from the insurance company that represents the plane.
Legal documents state that Scruggs was offered $200k verbally by the insurance company on Dec. 3rd. According to Huffington Post the documents state the insurance company explained that is the most they can pay out to ‘passenger’ of the plane.
Scruggs, who lost an eye and hand because of the accident, is claiming she shouldn’t be considered a ‘passenger’ because she was finished exiting the airplane at the time of the accident.
Scruggs is asking for an unspecified amount in damages, but indications are that it is well above the $200k offered by the insurance company.
More From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- WATCH: This Model Got Groped On TV And Did Not Put Up With It
- Guy Makes Half Court Shot For $38K But Is Denied The Money
- Patrick Stewart Is Retiring From The X-Men Films
- Lorde Teases New Music
- The Chainsmokers Release Heartfelt Response After A Fan Passes Away
- Fujifilm Under Fire for Sexist Camera Demo
- Olivia Culpo’s Oscars Dress Was Made Entirely From Stella Artois’ Glass Chalices
- Are Boys Smarter Than Girls?
- Bob Harper From ‘Biggest Loser’ Suffers Heart Attack
- VIDEO: iPhone 7 Plus Catches On Fire