Lauren Scruggs, the Plano model who had an accident involving a airplane propeller last year, rejected a a payment of $200,000 from the insurance company that represents the plane.
Legal documents state that Scruggs was offered $200k verbally by the insurance company on Dec. 3rd. According to Huffington Post the documents state the insurance company explained that is the most they can pay out to ‘passenger’ of the plane.
Scruggs, who lost an eye and hand because of the accident, is claiming she shouldn’t be considered a ‘passenger’ because she was finished exiting the airplane at the time of the accident.
Scruggs is asking for an unspecified amount in damages, but indications are that it is well above the $200k offered by the insurance company.
More From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Justin Timberlake Set to Play Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Christina Aguilera Tried To Get Physical With Pink
- European Style Food Is Coming To Legacy Hall In Plano
- Lulu The Labrador Gets Fired From CIA, Would Rather Play Ball than Sniff Bombs
- Substitute Teacher in Killeen Texas, Duct Taped The Mouths of 10 Elementary School Students
- Brent Briscoe from Parks and Rec. Passed Away at 56
- Pop Royalty Shines at We Can Survive Benefit Concert
- Kesha Dedicates ‘We Can Survive’ Performance To Fan’s Mother
- Aquaman Wraps Production, Jason Momoa and Amber Heard Celebrate with Wine
- Stan Lees Marvel Cameo Characters are Going to Get Their Own Funko Pops