Lauren Scruggs, the Plano model who had an accident involving a airplane propeller last year, rejected a a payment of $200,000 from the insurance company that represents the plane.
Legal documents state that Scruggs was offered $200k verbally by the insurance company on Dec. 3rd. According to Huffington Post the documents state the insurance company explained that is the most they can pay out to ‘passenger’ of the plane.
Scruggs, who lost an eye and hand because of the accident, is claiming she shouldn’t be considered a ‘passenger’ because she was finished exiting the airplane at the time of the accident.
Scruggs is asking for an unspecified amount in damages, but indications are that it is well above the $200k offered by the insurance company.
More From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Friday’s National Doughnut Day and Here’s Where You Can Get Your FREE Doughnut
- Hot Air Balloon Crashes After Man Proposes to His Girlfriend
- Dallas Cowboy Corner Back Nolan Carroll Arrested for DWI
- Ariana Grande’s Mom Shares a Touching Message on Memorial Day
- BREAKING: Tiger Woods Busted For DUI
- WATCH: ‘Alien’ Trailer ReCut As A Comedy
- VIDEO: SNL ‘Backpack Kid’ Shoots Goat Point Blank
- Man Recreates The Gorillaz “Feel Good Inc.” Using Floppy Disks And HDDs (Video)
- Orlando Bloom And James Corden Are ‘Sexy IT Guy’ Strippers In Hilarious Late Late Skit (Video)
- Green Ranger, Jason David Frank, Speaks On Assassination Attempt At Comic Con