Hotdogs and baseball are two things that just go hand in hand, but the folks at the Rangers Ballpark are set to unleash the granddaddy of hotdogs on the public this year. The whole world is talking about the $26, one-pound, two-foot long hotdog nicknamed the “Boomstick.”
It’s the stuff of legend that would make an episode of Man vs Food. The one-pound, two-foot monster of hot dogs is more than the average man can handle. It’s meant to serve 3-4 people, but that’s not to say there aren’t crazy fans out there that will attempt to scarf the whole thing.
It’s a custom-made dog. Local companies craft the 24 inch hotdog and 20 inch bun just for the Ballpark. The hotdog actually is a bit longer than the bun, which is practically an entire loaf of bread in itself.
It’ll be a featured in the new Captain Morgan Club restaurant in Center Field. There it’s known as the “Champion Dog” and will be served on a cutting board, but at the concession stands, it’s known as the “Boomstick.”
Your first chance to catch a sighting of this monster hotdog will be Tuesday, April 3rd at the exhibition game versus the Diablos Rojos del Mexico at the Rangers Ballpark in Arlington.
- BREAKING: Tiger Woods Busted For DUI
- WATCH: ‘Alien’ Trailer ReCut As A Comedy
- VIDEO: SNL ‘Backpack Kid’ Shoots Goat Point Blank
- Man Recreates The Gorillaz “Feel Good Inc.” Using Floppy Disks And HDDs (Video)
- Orlando Bloom And James Corden Are ‘Sexy IT Guy’ Strippers In Hilarious Late Late Skit (Video)
- Green Ranger, Jason David Frank, Speaks On Assassination Attempt At Comic Con
- Would You Buy A Used Car From This Dog Wearing A Suit? Of Course You Would.
- Great White Shark Jumps Into 73-Year-Old’s Boat: “I Was Losing A Fair Amount Of Blood. I Thought ‘Oh My God, I’ve Got To Get Out Of Here’.”
- Justin Timberlake And Jimmy Fallon Take A Tandem Bike Together Through The Hamptons
- U.S. Considering Banning Laptops On All Flights Into And Out Of The Country