Hotdogs and baseball are two things that just go hand in hand, but the folks at the Rangers Ballpark are set to unleash the granddaddy of hotdogs on the public this year. The whole world is talking about the $26, one-pound, two-foot long hotdog nicknamed the “Boomstick.”
It’s the stuff of legend that would make an episode of Man vs Food. The one-pound, two-foot monster of hot dogs is more than the average man can handle. It’s meant to serve 3-4 people, but that’s not to say there aren’t crazy fans out there that will attempt to scarf the whole thing.
It’s a custom-made dog. Local companies craft the 24 inch hotdog and 20 inch bun just for the Ballpark. The hotdog actually is a bit longer than the bun, which is practically an entire loaf of bread in itself.
It’ll be a featured in the new Captain Morgan Club restaurant in Center Field. There it’s known as the “Champion Dog” and will be served on a cutting board, but at the concession stands, it’s known as the “Boomstick.”
Your first chance to catch a sighting of this monster hotdog will be Tuesday, April 3rd at the exhibition game versus the Diablos Rojos del Mexico at the Rangers Ballpark in Arlington.
- China Has Fire Breathing Drones
- Watch This Instagram Model Hang Off The Side Of A Skyscraper
- Chad Johnson And Corinne Olympios Have Been Texting
- A Bull Got Loose In The Streets Of New York City
- How Do You Go To The Bathroom In A Spacesuit?
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix’s ‘Touch’
- First Han Solo Cast Photo is Here!
- Ready For Walmart Convenience Stores?
- Lindsay Lohan Is Campaigning On Social Media To Play Ariel In The Little Mermaid Reboot
- Nick Cannon Sued For Allegedly Stealing App Idea