It would be nice if it was a surprise that the Two And A Half Men was struggling a little in ratings since Charlie Sheen left. While the show is in no way a failure with Ashton Kutcher as the new star, it is looking to bring in some big names to hopefully boost ratings.
Kathy Bates was announced to be playing the ghost of Charlie Harper. Obviously they are missing the presence of Charlie on the show.
Now Seinfeld star Jason Alexander has signed on to guest star in an upcoming episode. There are no details on who he’ll play, or in what context. It has been confirmed that he will appear on the May 7th season finale.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Protesters Tried To Remove A Live Stream Of A Giraffe Birth But It’s Back Up
- #WorstFirstDate Will Make You Feel Better About Your Love Life
- Real Life ‘Ken Doll’ Dumps The Human Barbie
- NASA Discovers 7 New Planets
- This Movie Theater Has Beds For You To Watch From!
- Dry Winter Brings Wildfire Alerts Today In Texas, Oklahoma and New Mexico
- Walking Dead T-Shirt Pulled From Shelves For Being Racist
- Urban Outfitters Is Selling An AOL T-Shirt For $45
- Forget What You Heard, Chip & Joanna Gaines Are Not Leaving Texas
- Beyoncé Cancels Coachella Performances