New research suggests that people who eat chocolate are thinner. Done. No more story needed.
A study of nearly 1,000 US people found those who eat chocolate a few times a week were slimmer than those who only occasionally ate it.
Chocolate does increase calorie intake but regular consumption was related to lower body mass index (BMI) in the study, which was published in the Archives of Internal Medicine.
Even when other factors like exercise were taken into account the link remained.
The key seems to point to how often chocolate is eaten, rather than how much is consumed.
The findings only point out the link between the amount of chocolate eaten and a lower BMI. It does not prove a reason why or that one factor causes the other.
More stories from the New 103.7 Lite FM
- North Texas Bakeries Earn Spots on Top 10 List
- Did You Know There’s A Pop Tart Cafe?
- NSFW: Graphic! Woman Cuts Her Own Finger Off For FaceBook Followers
- Protesters Tried To Remove A Live Stream Of A Giraffe Birth But It’s Back Up
- Beyoncé Posts Adorable Photo with Blue Ivy
- #WorstFirstDate Will Make You Feel Better About Your Love Life
- 5 Artists Who Could Replace Beyoncé at Coachella
- Real Life ‘Ken Doll’ Dumps The Human Barbie
- NASA Discovers 7 New Planets
- This Movie Theater Has Beds For You To Watch From!