On Monday, Madonna set up a Twitter account to chat with her fans about MDNA.
Piers Morgan took it upon himself to send the “Pop Queen” this tweet:
MTV is reporting, that Morgan has never been shy about his feelings for Madonna. He has called the singer a “con artist” and “gruesome”. He also has made fun of Madge’s physiques, and her Halftime show performance.
Morgan escalated the feud on Monday with his tweet, and Madonna’s manager, Guy Oseary, responded with a tweet of his own:
In the tweet Oseary posted a letter from October 21, 2011, that says Morgan is “delighted to invite Madonna to be a special guest for his L.A. recording of his U.K. chat show — where she would be welcome to promote her new film and forthcoming album release (and perform two numbers).”
Morgan fired back with his response:
Apparently Morgan feels he has been slighted by Madonna over the years. Specifically during his time as an editor of England’s Daily Mirror newspaper, where the CNN host claims he was lied to by a Madonna publicist in order to ensure a rival paper was the first to have the Queen of Pop’s pregnancy announcement.
Since Morgan has caught the wraith of some of Madonna’s Fans:
Although some seem to be in support of the Madonna ban:
What do you think about Piers Morgan banning Madonna from both of his shows?
- Sir Roger Moore Has Passed Away
- Mom Who Attended Every Class With Quadriplegic Son Given Honorary MBA By School
- Six-Year-Old Boy Becomes World’s Youngest Club DJ
- Ariana Grande Reps Release Statement on Manchester Concert Bombing
- Police Confirm Identity Of Manchester Arena Attack Suspect; ISIS Claims Responsibility
- Katy Perry Explains History of Taylor Swift Beef: ‘Like, She Started It’
- Michael Jackson Estate Condemns Unsanctioned Projects
- Danielle Bregoli Is Going On Tour, And Her Rider Includes Fidget Spinners, A 50″ Television, And Absolutely No Pineapples
- Katy Perry Joins James Corden On “Carpool Karaoke,” Finally Reveals Truth About Taylor Swift Beef
- Police Arrest Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing as ISIS Claims Responsibility