Though he pushed back the release of his sophomore album from March to May, Adam Lambert fans don’t have to wait that long to hear new music.
While Trespassing is due out May 15, tracks like the power ballad “Never Close Our Eyes” are enough to satisfy listeners. Written by Bruno Mars, Adam Lambert puts his own flavor on the track with soaring vocals.
“I wish that this night would never be over/ There’s plenty of time to sleep when we die/ So let’s just stay awake until we grow older/ If I had my way we’d never close our eyes,” Lambert sings.
I’m so glad you all like “Never Close Our Eyes”! just to get the rumors straight: Bruno Mars WROTE it but its not a duet. Just me singin 😉
— Adam Lambert (@adamlambert) March 26, 2012
“Naked Love” continues the upbeat vibe of the album with heavy percussion and Lambert’s familiar vocals and endless “woah-oh-oh’s.”
Meanwhile, a clip of “Cuckoo” showcases sing-along choruses with a heart-thumping drum beat and hand-clapped rhythms.
Title track “Trespassing” features Lambert channeling his inner Freddie Mercury with higher vocals. Not a huge surprise that he will act as Queen frontman later this year, the song impresses.
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
Adam Lambert stopped by the Lite Studios a few weeks ago and talked about the new album and sang us a few songs.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Nintendo Is Bringing Super Mario to the State Fair of Texas
- Dallas To Host 2018 NFL Draft
- What To Do If Your Parachute Fails
- Man Wins Jeopardy With $1
- Fort Worth’s Cutting Edge Haunted House Named Top 10 For Best Haunted Houses In U.S.
- Tonight Marks The 20th Season For Dirk Nowitzki, Here Are His Career Highlights
- Las Vegas Security Guard Is NOT Missing, In Fact He Resurfaced On Ellen
- Royal Baby #3 Is Due In April!
- Watch the Trailer for ‘Michael Jackson’s Halloween’
- Demi Lovato Discusses Eating Disorder, Shares Before-and-After Photo