This Saturday, March 31st, is the 4th annual Jog With The Frog 5k. The annual race benefits Educational First Steps, an organization dedicated to improving the quality and availability of early childhood education for economically disadvantaged children.
Grab your running shoes and head down to the Band Shell inside Fair Park on Saturday morning. There will be both a 1K and 5K race for runners of all experience levels.
This is a great family-friendly event that will be a blast for all! Parking is free, and registration is $25. To register and find more information, go to JogWithTheFrog.com.
- Was Selena Gomez Referenced In Charlie Puth’s Music Video
- Tanner Interviews Heather McDonald
- Blake Lively Has A Certain Method To Keep Her From Eating Too Much Ice Cream
- Taylor Swift Hosts Fan-Only ‘Reputation’ Playback at Rhode Island Home
- Airline Is Sued By Passenger For Serving Sparkling Wine And Not Champagne
- Snoop Dogg Debuts ‘Make America Crip Again’
- New Gadget Allows Wine Drinking Minus Hangover
- Watch Chance the Rapper Unbox His GRAMMY Awards with Young Daughter
- 25 Happiest Cities in America; Only 1 In Texas
- Why Are There Large, Blue ‘D_RK’ Letters All Over Town?