Better stock up on lotto tickets before tomorrow night. In case you haven’t heard, the Mega Millions jackpot is a record $476 million, and you are up against people in 44 states for the big payoff. If you beat the odds and become the sole winner of the jackpot, you could have more money than many celebrities.
$476 million is a lot of money, and it’s more than Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is worth ($250m). It’s more than pop legend Prince, who is worth $235 million. You’d have more money, and more hair, than Dr Phil; he’s got $220 million in the bank. You’d also be more jiggy-wit-it than Will Smith, who has a worth of an even $200 million.
Who else would you have more moola than? Brad Pitt ($150 m), Lady Gaga ($90 m), Regis Philbin ($70 m), and rapper Kanye West ($65 m).
Despite having enough money to swim in like Scrooge McDuck, you’d still be poorer than Bill Gates, James Cameron, Oprah, Bono, Adam Sandler, Mariah Carey, Simon Cowell, Tiger Woods, and Mel Gibson.
And if you have the money to do it, this little nugget of info from CNBC’s Darren Rovell
Good luck, and if you win, please remember us little people!
- Nicole Scherzinger Addresses Black Eyed Peas Rumors
- Handcuffed Man Attempts To Escape From Inside Spinning Washing Machine (Video)
- We’re Now Making Lipstick Out Of Toilet Paper, And It Doesn’t Look That Bad!
- Niall Horan’s Advice He Received From Justin Bieber: “You Never Really Know When You’re Finished”
- DJ Khaled Completely Fanboyed Over Collaborating With Rihanna
- Psychologists Examine Why Some People Refuse To Wear Seat Belts
- Katy Perry Honors Victims of Ariana Grande Manchester Bombing
- Dwayne Johnson Improvised Zac Efron’s Nicknames In “Baywatch,” Including “High School Musical”
- Britney Spears Songwriter Claims “Hold It Against Me” Is About Katy Perry
- James Franco Tapped As The New Face Of Coach For Men Fragrance