Rumors are circulating the internet after on whether or not Megan Fox is pregnant.
They started after the actress admitted to having baby fever.
Fox, who is already a step-mom to, husband, Brian Austin Green’s 10-year-old son, Kassius, has recently revealed to Cosmopolitan magazine that she wants to be a mom.
“I want at least two, probably three [kids]. I’ve always been maternal,” she told the publication. She then added of her husband, “We’ve had obstacles, and we’ve overcome them. I truly feel like he’s my soul mate. I don’t want to sound corny or cliché, but I do believe we are destined to live this part of our lives together.”
Rumors have yet to be confirmed.
The pregnancy report comes one day after news broke (via TMZ) that Brian Austin is being sued by a celeb photographer over an incident that took place on a Honolulu beach in December, in which the former Beverly Hills 90210 hunk allegedly attacked a cameraman while Megan egged him on.
- Gal Gadot Almost Gave Up Acting Before Landing Wonder Woman Role
- Did You Know There’s a Texas Shaped Pool in Plano?
- A Vet in Dublin Ireland is Hiring a Professional Cat Cuddler
- Peyton Manning Sings On Stage With Chris Stapleton at Red Rocks
- Tom Cruise Says ‘Top Gun’ Sequel Coming Soon
- Justin Bieber Forgets The Spanish Lyrics To ‘Despacito’ During Live Show
- Spicy Starburst And Skittles Are Set For Release This Winter
- Massive Landslide Blankets California’s Iconic Coastal Highway
- Kim Kardashian Wishes Kanye West a Happy Anniversary
- Cowboys Ezekiel Elliott Involved in Car Crash, To Miss Second Day of OTAs