Today is the day the whole of Dallas has been waiting for. Today the Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge opens to traffic. It’s been a long wait, but this is a chance you won’t want to miss.
There’s only one catch in opening the bridge to traffic today. It’s only going in one direction, eastbound from Singleton to downtown Dallas. The next phase will see westbound traffic from Woodall Rogers being able to drive across towards Beckley and Sylvan.
Wanna drive the bridge today? If you’re coming from downtown Dallas, make your way westbound across the Trinity by using I-30, Commerce, or Continental. Make your way back to Singleton by using a north-south road like Beckley or Sylvan. Turn back east and cross the Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge! Make note that the bridge speed limit is 35mph, but it jumps up to 50mph once you hit Woodall Rogers.
There is still a lot of work to be done to get all the access points open to the bridge. Opening dates are still TBA. The 3rd phase will be southbound I-35E traffic using the exit near Woodall Rogers, and more to come soon!
Even so, it’s an exciting day for Dallas! Go out for a drive today!
- Katy Perry Joins James Corden On “Carpool Karaoke,” Finally Reveals Truth About Taylor Swift Beef
- Ariana Grande Suspends Rest Of Tour In Wake Of Attack
- 22 Dead, 59 Injured In Manchester Attack Update; Police Confirm Arrest Of Man Connected To Attack
- Jessica Simpson Stopped By “Ellen” And It Got Awkward Real Quick (Video)
- Piece Of Costume Jewelry Purchased For $15 Actually Worth $454,000
- Globe Life Park Voted Best Vegan Friendly Ballpark By PETA
- UPDATE: Greater Manchester Police Release Statement Following Explosion
- Ariana Grande in “Hysterics” Following the Explosion In Manchester
- Canine Corner: CJ
- Stars React to Manchester Explosion