It seems “Change” isn’t going to be President Obama’s re-election slogan. In this unofficial video the president tries to connect to the younger hipper voters.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Post Malone Learns Smashing A Guitar On Stage Is Not As Easy As It Seems! (Video)
- Husband’s Hilarious Pumpkin-Themed Boudoir Photo Shoot Will Put You In The Mood For Fall!
- Tommy Hilfiger Launches Clothing Line Aimed At People With Disabilities
- Arlington Teacher Wins The Milken Educator Award, Known as The “Oscar Of Education”
- Matthew McConaughey’s Power Stance While Talking To UT Men’s Basketball Team Is Every High School Coach In History
- Channing Tatum Ends Association With The Weinstein Company: “This Is A Giant Opportunity for Real Positive Change”
- Ford is Recalling 1.3 Million Trucks
- Tom Delonge of Blink-182 is Crowd Funding a Spaceship
- Rose Leslie Made Kit Harington Dress Up As John Snow For Halloween
- Lil Uzi Vert and Playboi Carti Announce Joint Tour Dates