Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards had some great years together a few kids and a lot of problems. They got divorced a while ago. Then we all know what happened to Charlie. But are things turning around so much Sheen and Richards might get back together?
Sheen was on the Wendy Williams show Friday and talked about his new show and making it work for the kids. And he didn’t even rule out getting remarried to Richards.
“We are taking trips together. It is all about the children,” said Charlie Sheen on the Wendy Williams Show. “I mean you’re flying 64,000 miles an hour on a rock and nothing moves so anything is possible.”
Charlie Sheen has seemed to get his life a little bit more on track than last year. Who knows if it will work with Denise again.
Here he is on Wendy’s show talking about Denise.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Justin Bieber Clowns Niall Horan With Parody Picute Of “Flicker” Album Cover
- Wedding Photographer Captures Groom Diving Into Lake To Save Drowning Boy
- Justin Bieber Clowns Niall Horan’s Album Cover
- Football Announcers Go Nuts After Squirrel Runs For A Touchdown In The Middle Of A Game
- Watch Chance the Rapper Debut New Song on ‘Colbert’
- Allen Ranked As The Second Best City To Live In Nationally, Three Texas Cities Make Top 25
- Camila Cabello Sang ‘Havana’ & Fangirled About Madonna on ‘Fallon’
- These Are Predicted To Be The Ten Most Popular Halloween Costumes This Year
- Christian Researcher Says Never Mind, Revises End Of The World Prediction To Mid-October
- Jerry Jones And Cowboys Lock Arms And Kneel Before Monday Night Game; Resume Standing For National Anthem