Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards had some great years together a few kids and a lot of problems. They got divorced a while ago. Then we all know what happened to Charlie. But are things turning around so much Sheen and Richards might get back together?
Sheen was on the Wendy Williams show Friday and talked about his new show and making it work for the kids. And he didn’t even rule out getting remarried to Richards.
“We are taking trips together. It is all about the children,” said Charlie Sheen on the Wendy Williams Show. “I mean you’re flying 64,000 miles an hour on a rock and nothing moves so anything is possible.”
Charlie Sheen has seemed to get his life a little bit more on track than last year. Who knows if it will work with Denise again.
Here he is on Wendy’s show talking about Denise.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Massive Landslide Blankets California’s Iconic Coastal Highway
- Kim Kardashian Wishes Kanye West a Happy Anniversary
- Cowboys Ezekiel Elliott Involved in Car Crash, To Miss Second Day of OTAs
- Ariana Grande Officially Suspends Dangerous Woman Tour Dates
- Nicki Minaj won’t ‘Operate in Fear’ after Manchester Bombing
- The New Trix Cereal Is the Most Disappointing Cereal You’ll See
- Logan Gets An Honest Trailer
- Elton John Makes First Appearance Since Illness to Praise Music Videos
- Alec Baldwin’s 3-Year-Old Daughter Does A Pretty Good Donald Trump Impression
- Clerks Actress, Lisa Spoonauer Dies At The Age Of 44