Who hasn’t wished that all those delicious recipes in your grandma’s cook book would just jump out and you’d have all the ingredients? Well, now Korefe has delivered with the first ever edible cook book.
The German design agency was contracted by a publishing house (Gerstenberg) to design the special edition edible food manual.
The Real Cookbooktells cooks how to make a delicious lasagna. Every page of the book is a sheet of pasta to be layered into the dish. Just don’t start from the back, because if you forget a step you’ll have to dig in and start wiping it clean. Leigh Ann could probably use this, except she’d forget how to make lasagna.
The cookbook isn’t going to be at Barnes & Noble or even Amazon. If you could find it, would you buy it?
More Stories From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- First Trailer for Pitch Perfect 3 is Here!
- Dallas Musician is Going Viral After Saxophone Cover of Iron Maiden
- Girl Falls Out of Ride at Six Flags New York
- Bruno Mars Stops His BET Awards Performance, Twice
- Woman Finds Frog In Salad At Known Restaurant Chain
- Dancing With The Stars Host Erin Andrews Ties The Knot With Former NHL Player, Jarret Stoll
- Kentucky Town Elects Dog As Mayor Fourth Time In A Row
- Man Delivered $40,000 Worth Of Chanel Purses From Neiman Marcus He Didn’t Order
- Liam Payne And Niall Horan Have Mini One Direction Reunion After Both Perform In Indiana
- Man Strips Totally Nude At McDonald’s, Proceeds To Jump Around On Counter