An exciting experience opens this week at the Sea Life Aquarium at the Grapevine Mills Mall. It’s the Octopus’ Garden, and you can walk amongst them starting Wednesday at 1PM. If you’ve ever wanted to under the sea in an octopus’ garden in the shade, this is your chance!
Head out on Wednesday to the Sea Life Aquarium to see octopus, cuttlefish, and nautilus on display. You and your kids can learn about how cephalopods camouflage themselves, escape with ink clouds, and move around with jet propulsion.
From 10AM Wednesday, annual pass holders will get a special preview of the Octopus’ Garden before the exhibit opens to the general public. Tickets are $20.56 for adults and $16.24 for kids ages 3-12, but you can buy them online for $15.43 and $12.18.
For tickets and more information, go to visitsealife.com/grapevine.
- Nintendo Is Bringing Super Mario to the State Fair of Texas
- Dallas To Host 2018 NFL Draft
- What To Do If Your Parachute Fails
- Man Wins Jeopardy With $1
- Fort Worth’s Cutting Edge Haunted House Named Top 10 For Best Haunted Houses In U.S.
- Tonight Marks The 20th Season For Dirk Nowitzki, Here Are His Career Highlights
- Las Vegas Security Guard Is NOT Missing, In Fact He Resurfaced On Ellen
- Royal Baby #3 Is Due In April!
- Watch the Trailer for ‘Michael Jackson’s Halloween’
- Demi Lovato Discusses Eating Disorder, Shares Before-and-After Photo