An exciting experience opens this week at the Sea Life Aquarium at the Grapevine Mills Mall. It’s the Octopus’ Garden, and you can walk amongst them starting Wednesday at 1PM. If you’ve ever wanted to under the sea in an octopus’ garden in the shade, this is your chance!
Head out on Wednesday to the Sea Life Aquarium to see octopus, cuttlefish, and nautilus on display. You and your kids can learn about how cephalopods camouflage themselves, escape with ink clouds, and move around with jet propulsion.
From 10AM Wednesday, annual pass holders will get a special preview of the Octopus’ Garden before the exhibit opens to the general public. Tickets are $20.56 for adults and $16.24 for kids ages 3-12, but you can buy them online for $15.43 and $12.18.
For tickets and more information, go to visitsealife.com/grapevine.
- DFW Housing Market Continues to Rise in January
- Live Stream Of Giraffes Flagged On YouTube For “Nudity And Sexual Conduct”
- Test Your Balance With Brand New Workout Coming To Dallas: Floating Yoga
- Rihanna Wins Harvard’s Humanitarian of the Year Award
- Fort Worth Service Dog Celebrates Graduation By Getting Married To Another Service Dog
- The 5 Biggest Changes Coming To DFW In The Next Ten Years
- Sinead O’Connor Apologizes for Accusing Arsenio Hall of Giving Prince Drugs
- Bebe Rexha Salutes Destiny’s Child in ‘Late Late Show’ Performance
- Judge Judy Looking To Sell Entire Library Of Past Episodes For $200 Million
- New Instagram Update Lets You Upload Multiple Photos And Videos Into One Post