Madonna is feeling a little “freaked out” about her upcoming world tour.
The pop queen has admitted she has “never worked so hard or been so scrupulous” about any of her live shows.
The pop music icon will kick off her tour in Israel next month, and has been working hard to get the shows ready. The singer even broke one of her fingers during rehearsals.
She has said she is doing everything she can to impress fans telling Britain’s The Sun, “I have to say that in more than 25 years of performing, I have never worked so hard or been so scrupulous. Or freaked out more than I have at the minute.”
Madonna added, “There’s been lots of cardio and I’m doing a combination of Pilates and dance cardio. And there’s been plenty of skipping rope work. The envelope I’m pushing for is as spectacular a show as I can. It should be a feast for the eyes and ears.”
However, Madonna admits there is a crowd she really want to impress is her children. She adds, “My kids are brutally honest when it comes to what they don’t like. They have no tact whatsoever. They’ll just say, ‘Mom, get that song off’ even when (it is) mine. It’s hurtful, but at least they’re honest.”
- Man Tries To Kill Spider With Propane Torch; Burns House Down
- Emilio Estevez Was Hollywood’s Most Profitable Actor Over The Last 40 Years
- Lego Unveils New Set Dedicated To The Women Of NASA
- P!nk Says Christina Aguilera ‘Took a Swing’ at her in a Club
- Selena Gomez Teases Marshmello Collaboration ‘Wolves’
- Nick Jonas Releases New Track ‘Home’
- Liam Payne Drops New Track ‘Bedroom Floor’
- Little Boy Gets Stuck Inside Claw Machine; Workers Smash Glass In Order To Rescue Him
- Southwest Airlines Celebrates Their First “Unmanned” Flight Featuring An All-Female Crew
- Japanese Designer Introduces “Thong Jeans,” And We Don’t Understand Them, Either